Sign in to follow this  
AussieTitanFan08

Delanie ok with the idea of bringing in Dez Bryant should the Titans pursue the former Cowboys WR

Number9   

IDTS.  If this was Vrab's third year, maybe.  The Titans are still trying to build something.  The locker room is united and 99% of the entire organization wants to win a championship.  What would happen if Dez had a tantrum on Marcus?  Or he had zero catches in a game and a reporter asked him what was HIS problem.

nine   

The way I read it,  Delanie would welcome anything that helps improve the team as a whole.

Whether Dez would help improve the team is debatable.

Clickbait headline... he gave a diplomatic answer. What do you expect him to say, "fuck no, he washed up!"? lol

On if he'd be open to having Dez Bryant on the Tennessee Titans

DW: Most definitely. Even though I know we’ve got some good premier receivers on our team, Corey Davis, Rishard Matthews. It’s another element if they was to bring him to the team. If he can help us out, gladly I would welcome him with open arms.

japan   

Topic is way misleading. Like someone said, he had the standard NFL player answer when asked about another player. 

Edited by japan

OILERMAN   

Players say stuff like this all the time, non story. Players are clueless about GM type stuff

Justafan   

It does bring up the point though that if Corey Davis hasn't taken a big step forward the WR corp is pretty scary.  Sharpe needs to come back and be as healthy and as good as he was early in his rookie campaign.  Taywan Taylor needs to take that big year 2 leap.  That's a whole bunch of ifs.  

I'm not saying they should bring in Dez but I think Jrob should be turning over every rock and looking at every trade possibility to shore up the group.

Then again, Jrob has a ton more information than any of us so the fact that he hasn't made a big play for another WR could be an indication that he feels pretty good about the group.  

I think Davis is definitely gonna take a big jump in his 2nd year and will be the #1 receiver we drafted him to be but I think Sharpe will surprise people this year, I really hope Taylor can have a big 2nd year jump as well but i wouldn't be surprised if Sharpe has the better year!

Soxcat   

If Davis or Matthews were to have a serious injury in TC where they were out for a bunch of games or the year I'd consider bringing in Dez.  At that point we would be desperate.  Of course they could always bring back Decker but his drops last year might not be what we want.  Maclin is still out there as well. 

I would assume JRob has a list of player and already knows who the first guy he is going to call is going to be.  The list will be modified obviously as players come available.