So that IG report we keep hearing about

IsntLifeFunny

3 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

You don't think if Sztrok had the oppurtunity to do what his messages said he wanted to, he wouldnt have at least tried? 

You really want to leave something like that to chance and actually wait for it to happen?

What ever happened to being proactive? Talong necessary measures to ensure that type of thing doesn't happen?

Someone like Sztrok should not be given a chance...Am I wrong?

Complete speculation.  There is absolutely no proof that Sztrok did anything wrong.  At worst you can accuse him of using his government account to conduct personal business.

People have a right to have opinions.  If he actually DID something to act on his personal thoughts then sure you have a point.  Otherwise, you're just toting the line and playing team politics and don't really care about the facts of what happened here so much as you would like to paint the FBI in a certain light so that you can discredit the DOJ efforts to go after Trump.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ll throw a crazy one out    He fired him because of the Russia investigation like he told Lester Holt

No, you didn't, you knuckle dragging commie piece of shit. Take Putin's dick out of your mouth, muster some intellectual courage and stand behind your own pathetic beliefs. Admit that Donald Trump fir

How you knew nothing of consequence was coming in the IG report? -- the prez was briefed on the report either last night or this morning, but there was no blatant heads up tweet from the Donald.  pfff

Posted Images

oldschool can probably clarify but I was under the impression that federal employees in the US were under the Hatch Act, to stop employees from engaging in political discourse, and there is also a tougher version for more sensitive areas of the executive branch. I'm not sure that applies to private text messages, but I'm also not sure it makes a distinction on original intent if it is made public all the same.

I still don't understand how an investigator can be pulled up on bias - either their evidence is real or it isn't. Motivations in getting the evidence doesn't seem to relevant to me unless they out right fabricate it. I think biased investigators are actually a good thing in that they'll definitely do whatever they can to find wrong doing, which seems like a good value for money scenario. I reckon the FBI didn't like Al Capone either.

20 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Yet the left had no problem speculating Trump would get us in war with NK, right? And that was reason enough for them to start calling for impeachment....Im not trying to hear it.

Had a Republican or any anti Obama official got caught saying what Sztrok did before an Obama election, it would flood news stations far and wide until the guilty party was fired.

No.  No one said that.  Maybe the far left, I don't know but I don't consider myself a democrat so I don't know where the heck you're coming from with impeachment over NK.  I've never heard that certainly.  Many objected to him being elected in the first place because we thought he was incompetent which turned out to be well-founded, but that's a separate matter.

There is a difference between a public official on the political stage and a special agent employee working for the FBI on an investigation, writing a private email to a lover who never meant for those thoughts to go out into the world.  It's akin to me coming to you and saying you are incapable of being a good plumber because you don't like Hillary Clinton privately.  It's simply not true. 

You were ranting earlier about using certain language in the workplace and knowing the difference.  Why do you assume it's so easy to keep things separate for you, but FBI agents are incapable of it?

Simple.  Because you bought into a narrative and it's very difficult to be objective in your current situation. 

2 hours ago, Justafan said:

Uh.  Let me know when the storm gets here.  I might have to put a ball cap on to stay dry.

Did you feel that "Grand Jury" wind blow by today... Put a sweet smell in the air... like cherry blossoms... ?️ ? :281_deciduous_tree: :298_cherry_blossom:

10 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

And Donald Sterling never meant for what he said to be brought to the full front, but it did, and he was forced to sell his team...

It shouldn't always be just about your intentions or actual actions. You show who you really are when you dont think anyone is looking. Those texts show me Sztrok would act in ways he shouldnt if he felt he could get away with it.

How ppl cant come to that conclusion is beyond me. And if he doesnt have to face consequences for it, no one should face consequences for something that is meant to be private. Regardless of how bad or damning it appears ro be.

Once again a false equivalence and a weak argument.  Completely different situations and people with completely different expectations put on them.

I'm really not sure how you could even equate the two unless you just had a complete disconnect with reality.

2 hours ago, Justafan said:

I must have missed it with all the swamp stench coming from the Trump administration.

I suppose that would be the stench from the left side of the isle... It's understandable with all the corruption, lying, and disgusting principles that have been rearing their heads up since Trump was elected President of the United States of America... That was a proud and momentous day!!! ?

9 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Everything with yall is viewed as a false equivalence. 

You are talking about a private conversation that in reality did nothing.

They are one in the same. Gtfoh. 

But I guess using descriminating language about blacks is different than using desriminating language vs a Presidential candidate. 

I could sit here and say lemons and oranges are both filled with juice, but yall would say its a false equivalence because one is orange and the other is yellow. Or one is sweet and the other is bitter.

Yall will take two very like situations and find the smallest and most irrelevant difference and use that as your reason for it being a false equivalence. Just sad. 

When you own a team that employs the people you are disparaging and it makes a huge economic impact on the league that you are helping to manage.  Yea, it's a little different situation.  I mean, how in the world do you equate those two?  It's like you're trying to be dense.

Edited by Justafan

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Little Earl said:

And how many times did we hear that from you guys about Trump going down for Russian collusion.....

,...The campaign is further stated to have "welcomed" this ongoing interference as they “expected [to] benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts”.[13][14][15] It also identifies links between Trump campaign officials and individuals with ties to the Russian government,[16] about which several persons connected to the campaign made false statements and obstructed investigations.[17]

During the investigation, the special counsel recommended the indictment of former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and his former deputy Rick Gates, and they were found guilty of criminal offenses stemming from their prior lobbying work for the Ukrainian Party of Regions. However, the investigation did not find sufficient evidence to conclude that the campaign "coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities" and did not pursue charges for others beyond Manafort and Gates under statutes governing conspiracy or foreign agents.[17][18]

Investigators ultimately had an incomplete picture of what happened due to communications that were encrypted, deleted or unsaved, as well as testimony that was false, incomplete or declined.[19][20][21] Mueller later stated that his investigation's conclusion on Russian interference "deserves the attention of every American".[22]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mueller_Report