So that IG report we keep hearing about

IsntLifeFunny

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ll throw a crazy one out    He fired him because of the Russia investigation like he told Lester Holt

No, you didn't, you knuckle dragging commie piece of shit. Take Putin's dick out of your mouth, muster some intellectual courage and stand behind your own pathetic beliefs. Admit that Donald Trump fir

How you knew nothing of consequence was coming in the IG report? -- the prez was briefed on the report either last night or this morning, but there was no blatant heads up tweet from the Donald.  pfff

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Titanjuicy said:

You didn't read it. If you did, you may be the biggest nerd in history. But, you didn't read it and it is obvious. I didn't read a single line and still know you didn't read it.

You probably think Wray's speech was awesome and went right along with the IG report too... numbnuts… LOL!!!

You and the rest of the MSM lemmings... 

Edited by thor

7 minutes ago, Titanjuicy said:

I didn't listen to Wray's speech, read it, or hear about it.

But you didn't read the IG report. You are a fucking liar.

Go fuck yourself ass hat...:106_middle_finger:

8 hours ago, ben4titans said:

Nothing in my argument is a lie. All you did was give more context, but more context doesn't change my argument. Which is very simple and I did so because it hones in on the actual point in question. 

Refute my points.  

Oh for god's sake Ben.  You rewrote the exchange until it means something completely different than it began and then wrote 3 paragraphs about that meaning.  Should the FBI have arrested some assistant for helping with the fax machine - or is "the coverup is worse that the crime" your point?

Of course it is a lie, because you started with a dramatically altered exchange intended to give a different sense of it's meaning.  Everything else you wrote is ridiculous without the deception.

You can't tell the difference between a problem and something you can make look like a problem.  It becomes one in the same with Uranium One, Benghazi, the birth certificate bullshit and on and on.

The right on here comes in and dumps their load of crap they pick up on Fake News sites and in order to even have a discussion you have to take hours to research every word of it.  90% of the time it turns out to be a bunch of made up or heavily manipulated information.  Commonly called lies.

Edited by animatormike

1 hour ago, Titanjuicy said:

I will go and do that just as soon as you read the IG report. Fucking liar!

All this proves is you're not capable of reading something... I'm done... LOL... ?

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 11:21 PM, Rogue said:

You didn't do a very good job, but I wasn't expecting you to. 

Page 497 says they found no documentary or testimonial evidence that improper considerations, including political bias, directly affected investigative actions it reviewed.  It did point out the exchange between a couple lovers had was concerning, nevertheless, the former statement has significance towards my inquiry. 

Furthermore, in the same page, regarding Comey, "we did not find these decisions were a result of political bias".  It then criticised Comey that his decisions, although he believed to be in the interest of the FBI, ultimately caused distrust in the institution.  Again, the former is of significant to my inquiry.  

Page 497, which you supposedly "read".  So I ask again, what did you read that differs from the authors conclusions?  Try better this time. 

This might (that is questionable) help you understand what I've been talking about... Check out the article in the Wall Street Journal (sorry I'm having trouble putting links in here) called... Insubordination and Bias at FBI; the inspector general report is careful in it's conclusions, but damning on the facts.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/insubordination-and-bias-at-fbi-1529018176?shareToken=st10e37559dddc4679bb0426fe3d06fe04&ref=article_email_share

Then, come back and tell me where you heard this first --- but, blew it off as me talking bullshit... That pretty much goes for the other lemmings that didn't read the report also... 

Edited by thor

3 hours ago, ben4titans said:

Sad thing is, the FBI is just the tip of the iceberg. CIA is just as bad if not worse. DIA and NSA aren't much better. This fish has been rotting for a while. Major reforms are needed to all these agencies.

And that’s all fine and well. No one around here has a problem with that. We aren’t even saying Clinton should have necessarily been let off the hook. I argued she was guilty until I dug further into the statute being cited. The FBI said they couldn’t prove intent and that is necessary for an indictment. If they lied about that then sure indict her. Still, any idea the Trump investigation was politically motivated has very little evidence to back it up. Some texts from agents who also hated Clinton isn’t even close. 

15 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

And that’s all fine and well. No one around here has a problem with that. We aren’t even saying Clinton should have necessarily been let off the hook. I argued she was guilty until I dug further into the statute being cited. The FBI said they couldn’t prove intent and that is necessary for an indictment. If they lied about that then sure indict her. Still, any idea the Trump investigation was politically motivated has very little evidence to back it up. Some texts from agents who also hated Clinton isn’t even close. 

You still haven't reached first base... Keep swinging away...