• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please let Hannity get swept up in the investigation 

Help has arrived      

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/06/mueller-team-zeroes-in-on-encrypted-apps-as-witness-turn-in-phones.html     Special counsel Robert Mueller's team is requesting that witnesses turn in th

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

At least you got it right in the title. Another nothing burger. Even the Manafort supposed witness tampering is nothing. But hey, at least they quit recycling old Roger Stone stories. 

I’m sure you believe them confiscating phones is nothing. 

Last ditch effort!! Versus properly coordinated and disciplined take down of what amounts to a mobster. It isn’t a great situation for our country. As I’ve said all along the best thing that can happen is impeachment without removal followed by removal by the populace in 2020.

2 minutes ago, 'Nator said:

Can you possibly IMAGINE if all this was reversed, and this was happening to a democrat. 

Can you imagine Ben's comments? 

I honestly think at this point it’s beyond imagination. When you think of the shit they threw at Obama and then the constant deflection this time around the results aren’t in the realm of what’s possible. A fucking black hole would swallow us all before that was allowed. 

Going after the contents of these encrypted messaging apps is a big deal. These guys don’t know how they work but they know they are supposed to be secure so they use them over email or texting.

Manafort was using WhatsApp and Telegram to communicate via his iPhone but didn’t realize his conversations were being backed up to iCloud without encryption. Oops...

https://gizmodo.com/paul-manafort-learns-that-encrypting-messages-doesnt-ma-1826561511

1 minute ago, ben4titans said:

No it is huge, just more evidence of an out of control Special Counsel that continues to run roughshod over prosecutorial norms. Even Dershowitz is appalled at what Mueller is doing. But by all means, shred the rule of law in prosecuting this fable. 

Alright. Let’s both go to neutral. 

Are the odds 50-50 that Mueller is overstepping his bounds? I’m honestly okay with that possibly being the case. Are you so sure of your side to say it isn’t 50-50?

What if he isn’t overstepping his mandate? What if he’s doing exactly what was asked of him? 

You wont answer these things. I know. You can ask me questions anytime and I’ll answer. 

29 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Last ditch effort!! Versus properly coordinated and disciplined take down of what amounts to a mobster. It isn’t a great situation for our country. As I’ve said all along the best thing that can happen is impeachment without removal followed by removal by the populace in 2020.

If Trump were impeached without removal by the Senate wouldn’t he and his wannabes just take that as an invalidation of the impeachment. There is no censuring Trump, imo which you seem to be implying. And if he weren’t removed his reaction (narcissistic injury) might actually be worse.

2 hours ago, ben4titans said:

No it is huge, just more evidence of an out of control Special Counsel that continues to run roughshod over prosecutorial norms. Even Dershowitz is appalled at what Mueller is doing. But by all means, shred the rule of law in prosecuting this fable. 

Get a load of this clown worried about “norms” and supporting Trump at the same time. Tell us, what is the Russian word for hypocrite?

3 hours ago, 'Nator said:

Can you possibly IMAGINE if all this was reversed, and this was happening to a democrat. 

Can you imagine Ben's comments? 

Damn, they're trying to cover this shit up again... LOL!!! :335_cloud_lightning: