Trump disinvited Eagles from White House visit

Starkiller

2 hours ago, Justafan said:

This is why you can’t reach people. Your condescending attitude is self-defeating and undercuts your message. Again, your intent is to educate and your impact is to insult. Maybe you get that and maybe you don’t. Just because you meant to do good is irrelevant though and I hope you're open and honest enough with yourself to understand where I’m coming from too because bias goes two ways.

Where have we heard this before??

Because someone is trying to enlighten you they're arrogant. What a dumbass. To act so arrogant yourself and if you know it all and the first time that image is shattered the other person is "arrogant and condescending."

How about you're just a dumbass. How about that possibility

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watch carefully and take notes.   This is what happens when you tell the President to go fuck himself.   And this is what it's like to have a President who has a backbone and has t

Yeah plenty of times. George W. too I believe.   They handled it with class.   Despite what @Denali believes, this isn't a fucking hostage negotiation.   "Your friends do

Malcolm Jenkins response.    

Posted Images

Just now, NashvilleNinja said:

You really think they did all that just for a piece cloth? You really think our soldiers fight for "the government"? THEY'RE FIGHTIBG FOR US, YOU FUCK STICK! You, me, and even dirt eating shit stains like ME and CMJ. WE are that flag, guy.

No. What the cloth represents. Freedom. The people protesting are doing so to hopefully give freedom of fear to the citizens who currently face it. Just like those who are serving.

The US hasn’t had to fight for freedom from other countries since WW2. The ongoing wars since the 90s are just a continuation of pointless wars since Korea.

1 hour ago, 52O said:

LOLOL A SLAP IN THE FACE OF AUTHORITY MURDERING YOUNG DEFENSELESS  KIDS 

holy  shit 

37 minutes ago, Justafan said:

What am I supposed to do with that?  Other than dismiss you?  If you want to be treated like you don't belong at the table with the grownups then keep acting and talking like the kid at the small table.  

You @Justafan are the one sitting at the kid's table. Holy shit you are crazy.

5 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

Oh really?? That's why you kneel at church? Before royalty? Lower your head to authority? Who would've thunk. The irony.

The kneeling was actually suggested by a military vet to show respect to the flag and the country.

And you wonder why people don't take you seriously. Your total comprehension of issues is lacking and you act arrogant in your ignorance leading to a repeating cycle of corruption and abuse that you sir, don't have the balls or know how to address.

Basically you're an enabler who lacks the critical thought to solve complex issues.

I said The same thing about vets telling Kaep to kneel and that vets have vocally supported the players.  and i also included an article talking about how kneeling is a form of reverence both Historically and biblically. But he just blew me off thinking I was trying to fight with him. Instead I was trying to understand why he sees kneeling disrepecful when it’s not been taken that way for the entirety of history. 

29 minutes ago, Justafan said:

Imagine if someone took the most sacred thing in the world to you and trampled on it or just outright spit in your face as you were walking by and then afterward claimed it as a noble act even though the act itself was anything but...

There are two sides to this story and to pretend like the ONLY story here that matters is the narrative about police violence (a completely valid narrative by the way) is disingenuous.  

My friends died defending that flag.  I've bled for that flag and suffered hardships that quite frankly many on this board are incapable of understanding.  So yes, I'm offended when someone disrespects it, even for a noble cause.  

I've earned that right, and damn anyone who says otherwise.  I fought for your right to protest and so protest away, but that doesn't mean I have to respect the way they went about doing it.  

Like God?? Human Life??

Earth to @Justafan

12 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

Type out a few more words. If you wanna be at the big boys table like you said to 520 you better give a response that dispels or negates what I wrote.

Why would I acknowledge drivel?  It's a very sad worldview that you presented but it's yours and yours alone.  Just because you presented an emotional, irrational response doesn't mean I owe you some sort of dispelling response.  

When you fling mud simply because we disagree, you strip away your own power and authority.  Not mine.  

34 minutes ago, Justafan said:

Imagine if someone took the most sacred thing in the world to you and trampled on it or just outright spit in your face as you were walking by and then afterward claimed it as a noble act even though the act itself was anything but...

There are two sides to this story and to pretend like the ONLY story here that matters is the narrative about police violence (a completely valid narrative by the way) is disingenuous.  

My friends died defending that flag.  I've bled for that flag and suffered hardships that quite frankly many on this board are incapable of understanding.  So yes, I'm offended when someone disrespects it, even for a noble cause.  

I've earned that right, and damn anyone who says otherwise.  I fought for your right to protest and so protest away, but that doesn't mean I have to respect the way they went about doing it.  

And now you're endangering us.

I don't respect dumbasses who endanger Americans. Regardless of what you fought for. I've had friends die in this battle too. We've been dying over these issues. Been dying in the military. Been dying just trying to help certain communities and fighting for equality.

Nobody is keeping anything from you. Nobody's asking for any money. Time. Anything. People are asking for understanding and the right to live and have their rights respected. That's all. You can make all the excuses you want but you're the bitter bitch standing in the way of true patriotism and this country's progress because you're emotional, can't/won't describe why your emotional, and keep making excuses why you won't empathize and change your way of thinking that might just save American lives.

Activists didn't get paid to fight for this country. Many of them have died too.

Edited by Titansgoodluckcharm

1 minute ago, Justafan said:

Why would I acknowledge drivel?  It's a very sad worldview that you presented but it's yours and yours alone.  Just because you presented an emotional, irrational response doesn't mean I owe you some sort of dispelling response.  

When you fling mud simply because we disagree, you strip away your own power and authority.  Not mine.  

Wut lol? Do you actually think the government that enlists the military cares about its soldiers?

Its not emotional lol. It’s not flinging mud, it’s the truth. You and your soldier buddies want to fight for proverbial freedoms from those damn terrorists that couldn’t do a damn thing to your country lol.

Spot on, imo. Not just in terms of how the NFL failed miserably in the attempt to navigate a difficult issue and how blatantly pathetic it was to capture to Donald Trump out of fear instead of standing for whatever their own principles dictated ... but also in the hints and commentary that suggest a sort of rising fascism associated with all of this.

It's disturbing.

2 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

The best part of this too is @Justafan you are going to bat for a draft dodger lol. The man who cares so deeply for the well being of your country, the draft dodger lmfaooooo

Who said I'm going to bat for Trump?  I f'n hate Trump.  You're equating two issues that are unrelated from my point of view.

Edited by Justafan

30 minutes ago, Justafan said:

I need to go back and read through this thread and I maybe a lot of this is addressed but

The flag is a piece of cloth man. It's a symbol. Ladies wear it on their ass and tits during the 4th. 

The fact is the anthem gets devalued when it's sung before every single sporting event under the sun. We don't need the national anthem and fuckin' Jet Fighter fly overs week two before Browns vs. Bengals. 

It's a fucking spectacle. It becomes clownish. 

Also, with all due respect, when is the last time the military went on a mission "for our freedoms"? 

I'm not saying that military men and woman aren't due respect, I am simply talking about the fact. 

Why do they fight? Not "our freedoms". 

Next war when our freedom of speech is being threatened by a foreign entity then we can say that. 

Most freedoms are won on the home front. Women's right to vote? Not won by soldiers in foreign lands. etc. 

Let's just be honest about what military people do and don't do.

Just now, Justafan said:

Who said I'm going to bat for Trump?  I f'n hate Trump.  You're equating two issues that are unrelated from my point of view.

They’re very related. Even if your stance is based on idealism over support of DJT, you are still helping out his evil ass by supporting his propaganda.

Hes getting people just like you to help turn this shit to be as divided and fascist as it can possibly be.