Sign in to follow this  
JakePA_Titan

Every team trying to improve....

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2778716-paul-george-rumors-rockets-high-on-star-lakers-still-favorites/

I just continue to laugh...All this "Lakers wont be title contenders unless they add FAs". Well, thanks for stating the obvious.....said it as if it was some kind of insult.

Now we hear teams that supposedly had the talent to be title conyenders without adding FAs (philly) now want to go get a max player and their HC even saying they NEED to add in order to compete for a title.

And now, a team that I heard was the only legitmate team at beating GSW, wants LeBron or PG.

Lmao. So yall keep acting like LA adding a big is some kind of slight when teams that are actual contenders feel the need to add to their already one or two superstars.

Hate on haters....LA will be back

And when that time comes, HOU will not have a title....lmao

Maybe the Lakers can try and improve themselves by trading for JR Smith since he's too stupid to know how to read the scoreboard.

On 5/31/2018 at 1:44 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

I just continue to laugh...All this "Lakers wont be title contenders unless they add FAs". Well, thanks for stating the obvious.....

And now, a team that I heard was the only legitmate team at beating GSW, wants LeBron or PG.

Hate on haters....LA will be back

They added the best player in the NBA, and they're still not title contenders! :tongue:

And the Rockets are still the only legitimate team at beating GS, even without your LeBron or that idiot who stayed in OKC.

Houston, even without Ariza and Mbah a Moute, is still way better than the Lakers or the Thunder. Keep hating on the Rockets, it suits you.

14 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

They added the best player in the NBA, and they're still not title contenders! :tongue:

And the Rockets are still the only legitimate team at beating GS, even without your LeBron or that idiot who stayed in OKC.

Houston, even without Ariza and Mbah a Moute, is still way better than the Lakers or the Thunder. Keep hating on the Rockets, it suits you.

You're full of shit. Mad ppl are talking about how big of a loss Ariza was. The only one capable of filling his shoes, also left. 

You're fucking deranged. Hope we meet yall in the playoffs. 

On 7/13/2018 at 1:47 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

You're fucking deranged. Hope we meet yall in the playoffs. 

So you want the Lakers to barely make the playoffs as the 7th or 8th seed only to get swept in the first round? Me too! :lolabove:

If we do meet you wont put your money where your loud BS filled mouth is....

That'll be about the time where you start bumping your astros thread.

The media already has a name for your Lakers right now. It's LeBron and the Island of Misfit Toys! Have fun trying to win 50 games! 🤑

48 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

The media already has a name for your Lakers right now. It's LeBron and the Island of Misfit Toys! Have fun trying to win 50 games! 🤑

You're late as fuck. And remember that....

On 5/31/2018 at 1:44 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

You mean just like when you said that James Harden would never win the MVP? They just barely lost out on a title last season you moron.

You keep saying that the Rockets aren't on the same level as the Warriors, but if you actually watched the WCF you'd know that was total BS.

Houston is the only team in the NBA even close to the Warriors the past two seasons, going 3-4 in the playoffs against Golden State.

The other 7 series the Warriors played over the last two postseasons (not including Houston), Golden State went 28-3 against everyone else.

Now that the Rockets lost Trevor Ariza, Ryan Anderson (whom you know is ass [your words]), and Mbah a Moute they're a worse team now?

Many so-called experts out there do agree with you on that point, but how often are they right? About as often as the weatherman, I'd say.

They still have Harden, CP3, Capela, PJ Tucker, Gordon, Gerald Green, and even Nene who plays a very small role on the team at his age.

They also added Carmelo, James Ennis, Marquese Chriss, and Brandon Knight (who was expected to start for the Suns before being traded).

I don't see a worse team in this equation adding those 4 players and losing Ariza, Anderson, and Mbah a Moute. Even if Knight hardly plays.

Anderson is just as bad on defense as Carmelo, that's why he fell out of Houston's rotation. Mbah a Moute isn't the same since his 2nd injury.

Both of them were practically useless during the playoffs, and Ariza wasn't that much better. The Rockets will not be a worse team in 2018-19.

Edited by Oiler FANatic

What a ramble about meaningless shit you continue to repeat. No one cares.

And winning it and deserving it are two different things.

Excuse my ignorance for realizing voters don't base their votes off what they should for the MVP award.