OTA Updates

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah.   The scheme.

Scotty is that 80 year old guy on an island in the South Pacific, still defending the land because he doesn't realize Japan lost the war

One thing that I've liked about Vrabel is the emphasis on teaching players. I think we've lacked that with the previous coaching staffs.

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Tomachek said:

Little different if we had the same company as last year, whole new coaching staff and scheme.  He was also the only Titan player not to show up, not saying to cut him tomorrow but definitely could care less about his future with this team.

well I'm pretty sure if he shows up healthy and looks good in TC and PS you will give a shit if the Titans just cut him becasue he missed a voluntary camp in early June.

33 minutes ago, bizzyeddie said:

well I'm pretty sure if he shows up healthy and looks good in TC and PS you will give a shit if the Titans just cut him becasue he missed a voluntary camp in early June.

Chances of getting cut > chances of showing up healthy/looking good

there is plenty of time till the start of the regular season, but reading a few reports on OTA/Mini Camp practices the offense certainly seems to be struggling, also doesn't help that Lewan/Conklin/Davis/Matthews/Campanaro are all currently not doing team drills.

longer term having the offense going head to head with what is a pretty talented veteran defense should prepare them well heading into the season, but short term it might knock their progression/confidence around a bit.

its frustrating that once again Davis seems to be banged up a little and can't participate in team drills.