More meetings with foreign countries

pamo9

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I get the same sentiments. For example,  I travelled with three colleagues from Germany. We did a 4 week tour of our facilities in Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Ohio. All they wanted to talk about w

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/05/19/us/politics/trump-jr-saudi-uae-nader-prince-zamel.html     Looks like Betsy Devos brother lied about that Seychelles hotel bar meeting after all

Trump fanboys are going to pass everything off as nothing until/if the report comes out calling for charges and then they'll just dismiss it as a bias investigation.

1 minute ago, CreepingDeath said:

But the propaganda machine just recently came up with that derpy “collusion delusion.”  What are the yards going to use now?

This will be easily ignored by them. Won't even mention it.

4 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Explain to me what you have without that?

An assumption?

An opinion?

I can excuse you for waiting for the report or an indictment. That's fine. It's the impending ignoring of that report if it's negative that's disturbing.

The screws are tightening on these lemmings... They need someone to throw them a life jacket... But, there's no getting out of this one --- the goose has been cooked ---

Actually going to be like election night soon enough... :671_pill::671_pill::671_pill:

Deripaska... where have I heard that name before??? LOL!!!

Edited by thor

16 minutes ago, thor said:

The screws are tightening on these lemmings... They need someone to throw them a life jacket... But, there's no getting out of this one --- the goose has been cooked ---

Actually going to be like election night soon enough... :671_pill::671_pill::671_pill:

Too bad we don't have a combination funny, flip off Emoji.

Nothing to see here. Opposition research is totally legal regardless of the source or country involved. Except....when the Clinton campaign hires a company that was originally hired by Republicans to do said  opposition research on Trump.

7 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Explain to me what you have without that?

An assumption?

An opinion?

What will you do if Mueller turns in a report that says Trump obstructed justice and or colluded with Russia? Will you respect it or find ways to invalidate/ignore it. Honest question, no gotcha.