Almost half of US families can't afford basics like rent and food

Starkiller

5 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

No. I explained my reasoning but when you confused the most basic economic concept, and conflated it with employment/immigration, I realized it might be a futile attempt. Especially seeing your childish behavior in the past.

The Democrats have supported welfare and other initiatives that keep the population dependent, while sabotaging efforts of economic empowerment when it threatened their power structure.

They are the party that is supposed to fight for the poor and middle class, but fails too often. If they had a coherent strategy to do this, and stuck to it, the Republicans wouldn't have an argument when it came to the issue. Problem is, what they say and do is not the same. Once those donors and lobbyist hit the scene, there are a lot of backroom deals being had. Guess who gets the short end of the stick?

And now you're barely replying and just tossing out general Republican talking points... aka this got boring. 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We’re starting to learn what America’s biggest companies are doing with the huge windfalls from President Donald Trump’s tax cuts. And the answer is great for investors – but not so great for workers.

LOL @ the bank bailouts of the Obama administration.     Check and see what happened in September 2008 and who had been in the white house and controlled congress for 8 years.

The title is hyperbole, in itself, but the article quickly defines what it's considering.     My household falls within the upper middle class.  The 08 crash woke me up and we eliminated mos

10 minutes ago, reo said:

And now you're barely replying and just tossing out general Republican talking points... aka this got boring. 

We've gone down this route and at the end you admitted you were trolling. You're a waste of my time. Literally. Go out and enjoy your Saturday

Just now, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

We've gone down this route and at the end you admitted you were trolling. You're a waste of my time. Literally. Go out and enjoy your Saturday

Aka you got stuck so now you just want to change the subject. Alright. 

7 minutes ago, reo said:

Aka you got stuck so now you just want to change the subject. Alright. 

What's your degree in? And what are YOU doing to address this issue?

I gave up a stockbroker trainee job to fight the good fight. AND led the latest social justice fight that was addressing this very issue. You're an internet talker.

Edited by Titansgoodluckcharm

4 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

2 years ago, there were 100 million more people on food stamps than there are now.

Heh? In 2016 there were around 40M people on food stamps so... 100M less than that isn't even possible... if you're going to make shit up at least have it make sense, damn.

3 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

What's your degree in? 

Aerospace Engineering which includes a few classes in economics. You?

3 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

I gave up a stockbroker trainee job

Lol sure you did. Prove it.

1 hour ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

Who said I'm pro Trump? If you remember, it was people I was fighting with at the time who ran Trump out of St. Louis. We were fighting racism at the time while the Democrats were sitting back sabotaging.

I was talking about Tux, who reo had quoted. 

Edited by Rogue

Just now, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

Finance.

Id never hurt my career for a troll. I liked the company

What career? You just said you gave it up. Apparently not?

45 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

2 years ago, there were 100 million more people on food stamps than there are now.

In what world do you live in?  100 million?  That's more than a 3rd of the population.  You seriously think not only that there is 1/3rd of the population on food stamps but that is actually the number minus in 2 years?  WTF is wrong with you?  Even Trump said 43 million... which is one of the few things he's said that's actually true.