Democrat Party is pathetic

Little Earl

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Democratic hysteria for anything Trump is going to cost them the mid terms and next presidential election.  No matter what Trump does, the Democratic reaction is the same: Outrage. Here are some g

unlike the “fair and balanced” approach the GOP took to Obama...

This guy must have missed 2008-2016

33 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

What is frightening is @oldschool is totally oblivious to how shallow and blind he is.  He has zero tolerance and supports hate groups with zero tolerance yet tries to make the claim he is the one that is tolerant.  It borders on a total lack of comprehension of who and what he really is.

lol. you admit you hate Muslims and Gays and yet you spew this crap at me? I'm sure there is a Christian proverb that deals with this but considering your state of mind, you would just ignore it anyway. 

3 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Now that made no sense at all except for the part about Obama being gay and Muslim. 

Now certainly a far left, atheistic and Hamas loving Jew like yourself doesn't count.  We are talking about real Jews who are struggling every day to maintain their tiny little country while assholes try to exterminate them.  Someone like you isn't even worthy to carry the name Jew.   You like many of your brethren in the US are sell outs.  Fakes. 

It’s funny that some people take you seriously. They seem to constantly overlook these kinds of posts that you spew out so often...

26 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

It’s funny that some people take you seriously. They seem to constantly overlook these kinds of posts that you spew out so often...

No one takes him seriously. I enjoy making fun of him because he's everything he rails against and can't see it. I also have a major issue with those that hide behind religion as he does.

Edited by oldschool

5 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

How do I hide behind my religion?  Explain dick wad.  That is your out to be an asshole.  Always has been.

Hey FistShaker, finally got a homer to bite huh? Must be fun not having to always talk to Sybil, Sméagol and Gollum.

Democrats sure are pathetic at childish insults.  Look at the wealth of the conservative imagination!  Libtard, crunchies, snowflakes!  Such poetic discourse!

On 5/18/2018 at 1:15 AM, Rolltide said:

War on drugs

Evangelical Christians

Death penalty

Military spending

War

Confederate flag

IMMIGRATION

Police authority and the rights of the accused.

Civil liberties

Social issues-Legalization of drugs, gambling, prostitution

Then there are issues where I disagree with libertarians and conservatives both. Social safety net for the poor. Health care. 

Feel stupid now? I have started threads on many of these issues!!! My positions should be obvious as often as I post here. 

On some of these issues conservatives poll 90% on the opposite side as me. 

Total ownership! Made a complete ass of you. 

You didn't own a damn thing.

I love how you make shit up and try to claim a win. It's cute watching mental midgets like you try this bullshit.

14 hours ago, Soxcat said:

How do I hide behind my religion?  Explain dick wad.  That is your out to be an asshole.  Always has been.

Seriously? Are you really that fucking dense?