'Nator

Kremlin Used NRA to Help Trump in 2016, Senate Report Says

Rolltide   

The NRA spent a record $30 million on Trump and the FBI is reportedly investigating whether any of the money came from Russia. U.S. law prohibits foreign money to be spent on elections.

"FBI reportedly investigating....if.... Yeah that's factual. 

Rolltide   

Documents suggest the Kremlin used the NRA to offer the campaign a back channel to Moscow—including a potential meeting between Trump and Vladimir Putin—and might have secretly funded Trump’s campaign, the committee said. One of the Russians named in the report even bragged she was part of the Trump campaign’s communications with Russia, The Daily Beast reported last year.

Some real solid journalism there.

Nator reportably might have raped a 6 year old boy have potentially secretly funded hush money to the boy's family. 

This is the guy who claims to not be left wing. 

Rolltide   

According to unnamed sources Mad Max may have been admitted to an hospital somewhere in the USA in the last 2 years to have a dead gerbil removed from his ass. 

Edited by Rolltide

thor   

This stuff is like Mueller subpoenaing Roger Stone... Mueller is so far gone he's looking or anything and the dude is FOS...

Muellett needs to find something because he is about to get the hammer for his own conspiracies... :646_hammer: :641_moneybag: :335_cloud_lightning:

Soxcat   

Isn't the Daily Beast the elite journalistic read that stated the Taliban was seeking a peaceful negotiations in Afghanistan?

Sorry but I find it very hard to beleive the NRA took money from Russia to help Trump.  

Just now, Soxcat said:

Isn't the Daily Beast the elite journalistic read that stated the Taliban was seeking a peaceful negotiations in Afghanistan?

Sorry but I find it very hard to beleive the NRA took money from Russia to help Trump.  

Yes, the Daily Beast is mostly shit. Still, why would you find it hard to believe? 

'Nator   
Just now, Soxcat said:

Take your pick, this isn't the only site covering it. It's not on your bullshit Allen West far right Facebook news sites, for sure. 

Soxcat   

I have no idea what the Allen West far right Facebook news site is but maybe I'll check it out.