Sign in to follow this  
JakePA_Titan

Im just speechless

The excuses are endless. No responsibility. No self-reflecting.

Scared to vote because of the Trump Admin.

Lol like OMG. If he is so disliked, the flood gates should be opening for people to vote against them.

If anyone should have been afraid to vote, it should be Trump and Republican supporters who continue to get hate thrown at them left and right.

We know why they are afraid to vote. They don't want to vote for trash. They know better.

Meanwhile, Trumps base keeps growing.

#Trump2020

#KeepAmericaGreat

Trump’s base keeps growing because neither side is willing to have a conversation to go with the fact most of you fucks get your news from FB, Fox, Infowars and worse places...etc.  I’m not really willing to have a conversation at this point because you people are too stupid to have one. 

Rogue   
10 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

The excuses are endless. No responsibility. No self-reflecting.

Scared to vote because of the Trump Admin.

Lol like OMG. If he is so disliked, the flood gates should be opening for people to vote against them.

If anyone should have been afraid to vote, it should be Trump and Republican supporters who continue to get hate thrown at them left and right.

We know why they are afraid to vote. They don't want to vote for trash. They know better.

Meanwhile, Trumps base keeps growing.

#Trump2020

#KeepAmericaGreat

Nothing said anything about being afraid to vote.  Did you listen to the video, or just told what to think about it and repost? 

Edited by Rogue

Lol. Defeated. Give up.

Trumps base is growing because dumbass dems can't admit fault and change their approach. No one wants to vote for ppl that do nothing but make excuses.

Losers stay with a loser mentality. Dems need new blood. How much more obvious can it be?

She must be talking about the illegals that are no longer voting because they're scared.

Lmao

Good!

Why would actual civilians be afraid to vote? They are just afraid to vote for who they think they should be voting for. That's what it is.

15 minutes ago, Rogue said:

Nothing said anything about being afraid to vote.  Did you listen to the video, or just told what to think about it and repost? 

Nope. Just misinterpreted it.

Rogue   
11 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

She must be talking about the illegals that are no longer voting because they're scared.

Lmao

Good!

Why would actual civilians be afraid to vote? They are just afraid to vote for who they think they should be voting for. That's what it is.

EDIT, good for you to admit misinterpretation.  Seems some edits might be in order.  

Edited by Rogue

Rogue   
13 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Losers stay with a loser mentality. Dems need new blood. How much more obvious can it be?

This much I agree with.  

40 minutes ago, Rogue said:

EDIT, good for you to admit misinterpretation.  Seems some edits might be in order.  

Nope. Not afraid for ppl to know I fucked up. Maybe the left can learn from it...

Rogue   
4 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Nope. Not afraid for ppl to know I fucked up. Maybe the left can learn from it...

So opposed to editing, and just saying you misinterpreted and correcting the misinterpretation,  you're going to let it stand so some other less than thorough person can read it and assume that's what it said?  

This is just an excuse.  

6 minutes ago, Rogue said:

So opposed to editing, and just saying you misinterpreted and correcting the misinterpretation,  you're going to let it stand so some other less than thorough person can read it and assume that's what it said?  

This is just an excuse.  

I edit when I need to. I don't find it all that necessary. Again, Im not afraid. At least when I'll get criticized for this, it will be warranted. Unlike 90% of the time.

Lol. And wtf really cares. If they want to assume, then that's on them. 

This is the classic, argue to argue BS.

Rogue   
2 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

I edit when I need to. I don't find it all that necessary. Again, Im not afraid. At least when I'll get criticized for this, it will be warranted. Unlike 90% of the time.

Lol. And wtf really cares. If they want to assume, then that's on them. 

This is the classic, argue to argue BS.

An honest person would edit it to correct the misinterpretation.   Not much really beyond that.  

19 minutes ago, Rogue said:

An honest person would edit it to correct the misinterpretation.   Not much really beyond that.  

An honest person would admit they messed up. Which I did.

And an honest person would let the proof stand that shows I messed up.

You're making a big deal about the fact I won't edit something to hide it.

You making a big deal of me not editing it is ridiculous.

And since it obviously annoys you so much, more reason for me to leave it because that is exactly what you are being now.