Sign in to follow this  
9 Nines

Royce Freeman = Arian Foster II

abenjami   
2 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Why don't you just put this shit in the fantasy forum? No one gives a damn about the new RB on your team.

He’s the next Arian Foster and then Nines tried to trade him immediately after drafting him. LOL

8 minutes ago, abenjami said:

He’s the next Arian Foster and then Nines tried to trade him immediately after drafting him. LOL

Along with bragging how his team was completely traded for or drafted this year.... NO SHIT, he begs for a trade every 12 minutes.

abenjami   
33 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Along with bragging how his team was completely traded for or drafted this year.... NO SHIT, he begs for a trade every 12 minutes.

I actually think he did a great job rebuilding considering what his roster looked like after the first 2 seasons. 

But zero championships to show for it thus far....

14 minutes ago, abenjami said:

I actually think he did a great job rebuilding considering what his roster looked like after the first 2 seasons. 

So do I but it's not really worth bragging about being in a complete rebuild where he has had to revamp literally every spot on the roster when he was the one that got himself there in the first place.

abenjami   
7 hours ago, Kyle021 said:

Y’all won’t let me in and take over CMJ team

pansies

i could win with all rookies

It’s not us. 

Talk to @Jamalisms 

10 hours ago, abenjami said:

It's certainly not a bad team.

Bink   
14 hours ago, abenjami said:

I think he did a really good job building the team and has a lot of exciting young talent. 

Too bad he's SUPER FUCKING ANNOYING with the spam posts.

4 hours ago, Bink said:

I think he did a really good job building the team and has a lot of exciting young talent. 

Too bad he's SUPER FUCKING ANNOYING with the spam posts.

? 9s is easily one of the best posters on the board.

9 Nines   
12 minutes ago, japan said:

I remember reading this same story last year around this time about Tarik Cohen....

Cohen was pretty productive.

Bears coach Matt Nagy said he is going to use Tarik Cohen all over the formation.

"He’s a run threat and then he can catch the ball in space in broken formations," Nagy said. "We’re going to teach him everything we can and move him around and do different things." After averaging 8.75 touches a game as a rookie, it sounds like Cohen will have a bigger role under the new coaching staff. Nagy has compared Cohen to Tyreek Hill, who he coached in Kansas City

Edited by 9 Nines

japan   
35 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

Cohen was pretty productive.

Bears coach Matt Nagy said he is going to use Tarik Cohen all over the formation.

"He’s a run threat and then he can catch the ball in space in broken formations," Nagy said. "We’re going to teach him everything we can and move him around and do different things." After averaging 8.75 touches a game as a rookie, it sounds like Cohen will have a bigger role under the new coaching staff. Nagy has compared Cohen to Tyreek Hill, who he coached in Kansas City

Maybe so, but Kamara turned out to be who Cohen was hyped to be.