JakePA_Titan

The moment you realize you're not on GSW level lmao

12 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Losing Iggy has hurt the warriors. They are having to put Bell and Looney out there. They haven’t played poorly but having a vet like Iggy out there is hard to replace. 

Shots just weren’t falling for the warriors at the end of game 4. Shots aren’t falling early in game 5. I think it’s pretty clear the warriors have the upper hand on talent but Houston has been making the shots when they need to. I wouldn’t be shocked if this series goes 7 games.

7 at this point doesn't seem to be a long shot but a lot of time in game 5 here. If GSW does pull this out, GSW would be dumb to not go for broke in game 6.

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

7 at this point doesn't seem to be a long shot but a lot of time in game 5 here. If GSW does pull this out, GSW would be dumb to not go for broke in game 6.

This game is just like game 4. Warriors just aren’t hitting the clutch shots.

24 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

The moment you realize you are down 3 games to 2 to the Rockets......

Not really sweating it. Games 4 and 5 were winnable games. CP3 strained hammy and getting Iggy back should help warriors. 

1 hour ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Not really sweating it. Games 4 and 5 were winnable games. CP3 strained hammy and getting Iggy back should help warriors. 

If CP is even down to 75%, i dont see how HOU could win

kgsTitan   
17 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Losing Iggy has hurt the warriors. They are having to put Bell and Looney out there. They haven’t played poorly but having a vet like Iggy out there is hard to replace. 

Shots just weren’t falling for the warriors at the end of game 4. Shots aren’t falling early in game 5. I think it’s pretty clear the warriors have the upper hand on talent but Houston has been making the shots when they need to. I wouldn’t be shocked if this series goes 7 games.

Losing Mbah a Moute to a dislocated shoulder in the 2nd to last game of the season has really hurt the Rockets. He was critical all year and a premiere perimeter defender. Morey signed him solely to guard Durant. He's been hard to replace.

Shots haven't been falling for the Rockets either. Everyone making excuses for the Warriors, but the fact is, the Rockets have been better than them all year. It just a question of closing it out without Paul now.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.