Press Conference: Titans Coach Mike Vrabel, 2018 Draft Picks

EagleEye

14 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

You aren’t wrong. Where you’re wrong is thinking the fact you aren’t wrong makes you right. 

That's the beauty of attempting persuasion lol. Obviously I'm not saying for certain it's going to happen. It's my attempt to persuade my opinion.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like Vrabel a lot so far, I think y'all are being mad sensitive. Guess that's par for the course nowadays though.  

Under precious coaches, media would stand up in a crowd while asking questions in these situations. Vrabel brought chairs out for media so we can see who he is talking to better.   That's wh

I know that's a typo, but it's very apropos... lol

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ChasingThatOneYardForLife said:

He just strikes me as the kind of person that doesn’t have a lot of time for bullshit..... I see him as highly intelligent and hard working and willing to do things differently if the situation is calls for it. The media has been fortunate enough with coaches like Fish, Munch, Whiz and Mularkey all being modest and  calm demeanored..... He obviously feels like he has an idea of what it takes to get there and do damn thing...... I’m intrigued and I haven’t felt so good about where this is headed ever before and I think he would be the polar opposite mentality around the team in comparison to how he is with the media.  He was an awesome teammate and seems like he can let loose and have fun outside of work as well if needed... Kuharsky is a maggot of a human anyone of us would be a dick to that tool of a deushbag...... That being said Kuharsky is also good at what he does and the unraveling of that dynamic will be must watch theater.

Please don't be a stranger.

2 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

It's my attempt to persuade my opinion.

You aren’t doing it very well. There is a lot more evidence backing the guy than a lack of. Using an incident from 6 years ago without context isn’t a persuasive argument. I don’t even disagree with you necessarily, but you’re conflating a mild press conference and projecting really hard. 

I think Vrabel might get involved in the defense, if things don't go as well as expected.  I don't think Pees is going to be around for long anyway.  JRob has probably explained to him that his expertise isn't needed on offense. 

7 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

You aren’t doing it very well. There is a lot more evidence backing the guy than a lack of. Using an incident from 6 years ago without context isn’t a persuasive argument. I don’t even disagree with you necessarily, but you’re conflating a mild press conference and projecting really hard. 

Yeah I didn't plan it out or anything. Was just my off the cuff thoughts. Idk what I'm projecting lol.

I don't think his emotions will dictate his overall success as a coach but believe it'll be a key factor in situations that could make or break games.