Ben Roethlisberger and the Rise of the Oversensitive Franchise QB

socaltitan

In the limited time I saw Dobbs, he looked absolutely terrible. Unless he makes a noticeable improvement in year 2, I'd be surprised if he sticks there.

The whole QB mentoring thing is overstated imo. That's what the coaches are for. Big Ben acting like a diva is not a surprise. I don't expect Flacco to be happy about it, but probably could be handling it better. Alex Smith handled it well.

Some of these delusional QB also need to look in the mirror though. Big Ben you're 36 and have hinted retirement over the past few seasons. You've also had a ton of injuries. Flacco has not played well since the SB run. He's probably the most overpaid player in the league. And he's 34 at the end of next season.

Edited by socaltitan

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Havent read the article but it was hilarious seeing him complain about a 3rd round pick being used on a qb after spending a month or two contemplating retirement.  Such a jackass.

Ben R. has been talking about retiring for the last 2-3 years.  So the Steelers are obviously going to plan for this eventuality.  He doesn't want them taking QBs with a high draft picks?  Quit talkin

Right!!! Unbelievable. It's like he saw Peyton Manning's head and said "hold my beer"

Posted Images

I'm just scratching my head still wondering why they let go of the star qb Zach Mettenberger. @Bergerklng and I both know how much of an impact he could've made on the league had he not been held back. His performance was outstanding when he played for us!

eidt: damn, I guess the infamous BK is gone, his account doesn't exist anymore

Edited by TeamRobinson

2 hours ago, freakingeek said:

Chandler refused to mentor McNair the year the Titans played at Vanderbilt stadium (98'). He hardly would even speak to him. 

McNair, supposedly a big mentor and father figure to VY wanted out the second they drafted him; and this was when everyone was assuming VY would need to sit for two years and that Mac would be the ideal guy for him to learn from.

2 hours ago, Face said:

Holy shit man!!!!!!! 

Lol i had to google "whats up with josh dobbs head"... Hes get a receiting hairline and no eye brows from that same hair disease that ryan shazier has alopecia areata .  Its probably still a 5 head on a good day but i bet it would look better if he had a full head of hair or maybe even if he just shaved the rest he has off.

Edited by VanCityTitan
alopecia areata

On 5/10/2018 at 0:56 PM, VanCityTitan said:

Havent read the article but it was hilarious seeing him complain about a 3rd round pick being used on a qb after spending a month or two contemplating retirement.  Such a jackass.

The rapeable pickins' get much slimmer for backups and retired athletes. Think of all the bitches that Darren Sharper could have Cosby'd if he would have started in his prime playing days!

Dobbs fucking sucks. He's a great dude and legitimately smart (look at all that brain that he houses in that noggin'!) But, he's a black Jake Locker. Great kid who will give max effort, but lacks any type of accuracy consistency. Hell, the Steelers proved that they obviously weren't impressed by the football skills of Rocketman when they drafted Mason Rudolph.