Matt Patricia

Righteous

3 hours ago, abenjami said:

This isn’t accurate though. While it might be true these kids currently have no money at the time the accusation is made, it’s fairly obvious they will have millions a year or three down the line. 

You get a judgment for a bunch of money and then you just wait until they get paid to collect it. 

Pretty simple legal technique. 

not in the case of matt patricia.. or at the time...  jameis winston. 

but yeah i get what youre saying. 

Edited by titanruss

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

still can't read I see. 

26 years ago. On a spring break trip in Texas.  Case dismissed because the young woman chose not to go forward. Nothing makes it right. But it is absolutely unfair to bring this forward today given 26

Jackass all I said was women usually dont lie and in fact most dont report it. Get off my nuts race baiter. Go back to the shadows where your uneducated ass belongs.

The Winston case is actually perplexing if you study it in detail; it's most likely where a consensual situation turned into the girl saying no halfway through. She claimed she was drugged but all her tests came out negative and several witnesses including the bartender stated she had had barely anything to drink. She also had a boyfriend who was a QB for another much smaller school and there were rumors they had been having a spat prior to the incident. She let Winston give her ride back on his moped after the fact. It was actually fairly well investigated by local authorities who went out of their way to avoid the perception that they were giving the FSU football player a free pass. There just wasn't enough there to make a case that could be prosecuted successfully. For the record I do think Winston is a big ass clown and personally don't care for him.

Edited by No1TitansFan

On 5/11/2018 at 0:20 AM, Titans279 said:

I'm not involved with the legal system but it seems like it could be pretty tough to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that you were raped if you in fact weren't. Why is there always such an insistence that it's so easy for a woman to lie about it and get a man thrown in jail?

I just like to point out that for everyone complaining about how Winston was treated... the guy was the #1 overall pick and it's not like he's been ostracized by society at all.

Reasonable. The standard is beyond reasonable doubt. Your doubt must be reasonable. 

On 5/11/2018 at 7:45 PM, No1TitansFan said:

The Winston case is actually perplexing if you study it in detail; it's most likely where a consensual situation turned into the girl saying no halfway through. She claimed she was drugged but all her tests came out negative and several witnesses including the bartender stated she had had barely anything to drink. She also had a boyfriend who was a QB for another much smaller school and there were rumors they had been having a spat prior to the incident. She let Winston give her ride back on his moped after the fact. It was actually fairly well investigated by local authorities who went out of their way to avoid the perception that they were giving the FSU football player a free pass. There just wasn't enough there to make a case that could be prosecuted successfully. For the record I do think Winston is a big ass clown and personally don't care for him.

Jameis is dumber than a box of rocks and it wouldn't be surprising if he hung out with people of similar intelligence, but smart enough to know how to take advantage of him because he's so dumb.  My guess is that it was consensual behavior and she got mad after the fact for whatever reason and went nuclear on him.  "Bad" Jameis does stupid shit like stealing soda from BK and yelling what he yelled.  As unlikeable as he is I don't think he's a violent person.  Absent any history of him behaving in a manner that would lend credence to that accusation against him and the fact that the accuser's story was terribly weak, I'd bet money that it didn't happen.