NFL top 100 players: Byard #80, Lewan #78, Walker #72, Casey #66

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Casey #66

I stopped paying attention when Carlos Hyde was 97th. How in the blue hell is Carlos effin Hyde a top 100 player? Total non homer here, both our backs blow Hyde away. It's not even close. The Niners p

I personally think the biggest problems with the offense last year was Mariota's erratic play, Murray being washed up and injuries/youth at WR. Decker as the X most of the year and no real #3 WR. The

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

I wonder how many LTs make the list. 

Not sure. I know Lane Johnson was below him.

4 minutes ago, Bongo59 said:

Byard was robbed.  Chancellor going ahead of him is a joke.  

Yeah. Since the players vote, It’s mostly a popularity contest. Chancellor and OBJ both were higher and Chancellor missed 5 games and OBJ missed 12. How can you be a top 100 player for the year when you miss that much time? 

10 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Not sure. I know Lane Johnson was below him.

Yeah. Since the players vote, It’s mostly a popularity contest. Chancellor and OBJ both were higher and Chancellor missed 5 games and OBJ missed 12. How can you be a top 100 player for the year when you miss that much time? 

Big time popularity contest. They should put a minimum game requirement for them. 

59 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

They should put a minimum game requirement for them. 

Then it would be NFL's Top 100 of 2017 as voted by the players. This is only meant to act as a hype video for the upcoming season.

1 hour ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Is that not what it already is? Isnt the voting based on the 2017-2018 season....

Yeah of course it's based on that but what the player has done as a career and what he is expected to do all play into how these guys will play in 2018.... Which is what the voting actually is.

why do you think its not named the 2017 list?

I stopped paying attention when Carlos Hyde was 97th. How in the blue hell is Carlos effin Hyde a top 100 player? Total non homer here, both our backs blow Hyde away. It's not even close. The Niners put less then zero effort into resigning him & his 3.9 yards per carry.

1 hour ago, Bongo59 said:

They said there is only one Titan left on the list.  So this means Casey is it.  

Mariota not top 100? 

Not sure if he has been in the past, but that's weird. I guess they only put the top QBs in there?