Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JakePA_Titan

Shaq believes George AND James signs with LA (Chis Paul now in on it)

Recommended Posts

Why would LeBron go to the Lakers now that PG13 is staying in OKC? The best LA can hope for right now is Boogie Cousins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rns90   
2 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Why would LeBron go to the Lakers now that PG13 is staying in OKC? The best LA can hope for right now is Boogie Cousins.

Cousins is a big risk.  He blew out his achillies and the track record for guys coming back from that and regaining their previous status is very low.  I mean, if they want to give him a one year "prove it" deal, that's fine.  Anything longer than that is not really recommended.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course he's a big risk, but who else can the Lakers spend all their money on? Is LeBron going to go there all by himself? I doubt it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Of course he's a big risk, but who else can the Lakers spend all their money on? Is LeBron going to go there all by himself? I doubt it.

......

 

KL gave him assurance that he will sign next year whej he is a FA.

 

If not, then yea, LBJ just signed a 4 year deal without knowing anyone else will come.

 

For less than what yall gave CP3 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/1/2018 at 9:43 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

KL gave him assurance that he will sign next year whej he is a FA.

 

If not, then yea, LBJ just signed a 4 year deal without knowing anyone else will come.

 

For less than what yall gave CP3 😂

Obviously you can trust Kawhi to keep his word, so there's no doubt he will sign with LA next summer. Talk about being naive.

 

You'd think that Lakers fans wouldn't be so ignorant after what happened with Paul George who was supposed to be a lock to join them this year.

 

The Lakers are no better than Cleveland, their fans will learn that during the season. Remember when Melo went to OKC last year?

 

Everyone thought the Thunder would challenge the Warriors. Wrong. The only team in the NBA that's even close to them is Houston. Period.

 

OKC is stuck paying their huge tax bill and LA is just the west coast version of Cleveland now (at best). At least CP3 has a shot at winning a ring.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Obviously you can trust Kawhi to keep his word, so there's no doubt he will sign with LA next summer. Talk about being naive.

 

You'd think that Lakers fans wouldn't be so ignorant after what happened with Paul George who was supposed to be a lock to join them this year.

 

The Lakers are no better than Cleveland, their fans will learn that during the season. Remember when Melo went to OKC last year?

 

Everyone thought the Thunder would challenge the Warriors. Wrong. The only team in the NBA that's even close to them is Houston. Period.

 

OKC is stuck paying their huge tax bill and LA is just the west coast version of Cleveland now (at best). At least CP3 has a shot at winning a ring.

So just because PG got his feelings hurt and changed his mind, you believe that KL will also? Talk about being naive. There are a few differentiating reports out there so idk what to believe. But I do believe his current top destination choice is LA. Whether its the Clippers or Lakers is up for debate. But unless BOS or Philly takes the chance of trading for a one year rental, I believe the Lakers will have the best chance at signing him next year if he makes FA.

 

CP3 has had many shots. Failed every year....But dont let that stop you from being optimistic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/5/2018 at 6:48 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

CP3 has had many shots. Failed every year....But dont let that stop you from being optimistic. 

Chris Paul has a much better chance of getting a ring (or two) with the Rockets than LeBron does with the Lakers.

 

And now they're saying that Kawhi is most likely going to Toronto, where of course he has a much better chance of making the Finals than in LA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Chris Paul has a much better chance of getting a ring (or two) with the Rockets than LeBron does with the Lakers.

 

And now they're saying that Kawhi is most likely going to Toronto, where of course he has a much better chance of making the Finals than in LA.

Chris Paul has very little chance of winning anything right now.

 

Again, keep thinking about LA.

 

Also, TOR is not trading DeRozan for KL. How dumb are you to thibk that is true?

 

Just as dumb as you and everyone else thinking Clippers could possibly get KL in a trade.

 

Yall grasp any straw yall can. Sad. 

 

Next, when KL gets traded to LA because the Lakers have always been SA most willing trade partner even though haters dont want to think so you and @'Nator and @reo and @52O will be saying "everyone knew he was getting traded to the Lakers" like yall are trying to say everyone knew LBJ was going to LA.

 

#Haters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/14/2018 at 10:18 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

Chris Paul has very little chance of winning anything right now.

 

Also, TOR is not trading DeRozan for KL. How dumb are you to think that is true? Yall grasp any straw yall can. Sad. 

 

Next, when KL gets traded to LA because the Lakers have always been SA most willing trade partner

CP3's record in Houston with their Big 3 (53-7, 88.3%) says otherwise, and they locked up Capela for a bargain price ($18M/year).

 

Even with the best player in the game, the Lakers aren't nearly as good as the Rockets, and Kawhi did go to Toronto instead of LA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

CP3's record in Houston with their Big 3 (53-7, 88.3%) says otherwise, and they locked up Capela for a bargain price ($18M/year).

Who cares about regular season record for a team that is supposed to be a contender? What did that win you? You are hooked on it because you know they arent good enough to win the West. And we'll see how good that record is now that you replaced two defensive studs with a lazy and selfish melo. Hopefully Harden doesn't have to carry the load for 30 games plus meaningful playoff games.....again.

21 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

 

Even with the best player in the game, the Lakers aren't nearly as good as the Rockets, and Kawhi did go to Toronto instead of LA.

You say that as if it was his choice....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2018 at 12:53 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

Who cares about regular season record for a team that is supposed to be a contender?

That's the overall record, not just regular season. During the regular season the Rockets Big 3 is 42-3, which is a 93.3% winning percentage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bink   
On 7/14/2018 at 11:18 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

 

Also, TOR is not trading DeRozan for KL. How dumb are you to thibk that is true?

 

 

1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not the only one who thought that and a lot of others mocked them for that. They gave him away for a rental. It was, is, and will forever be looked at as an idiotic move.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×