Sign in to follow this  
JakePA_Titan

Shaq believes George AND James signs with LA (Chis Paul now in on it)

https://www.silverscreenandroll.com/2018/5/3/17315332/nba-free-agent-rumors-shaq-paul-george-lebron-james-la-lakers

I also heard a rumor that Paul George has already made up his mind to sign with LA, according to his agent. 

https://www.facebook.com/shawn.matsko.71/posts/624643381213683

But I couldn't find anything to confirm that.

But while searching for that, I ran into the first link and thought it's worth something.

Edited by JakePA_Titan

8 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Well if Shaq says it's gonna happen then it must be true.

I have to believe he stays in good contact with LeBron. I believe what he has to say over any reporter....

On 5/30/2018 at 2:08 AM, JakePA_Titan said:

Hope LA isn't entertaining this overrated bum.

He is a restricted FA, so there's no way the Rockets would let him sign there anyway. Even if he wanted to go to a team that's far worse than Houston.

2 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

He is a restricted FA, so there's no way the Rockets would let him sign there anyway. Even if he wanted to go to a team that's far worse than Houston.

If yall have the possibility of signing CP and LeBron or PG, yall aren't matching the offer sheet if a team offers....

Bink   

If I'm the Rockets, I call a rebuilding team and ask how many first rounders it takes to unload Ryan Anderson. If LeBron has that game against the Warriors with his scrubby ass teammates, he sweeps them in Houston with Paul, Harden, and Capela. 

19 minutes ago, Bink said:

If I'm the Rockets, I call a rebuilding team and ask how many first rounders it takes to unload Ryan Anderson. If LeBron has that game against the Warriors with his scrubby ass teammates, he sweeps them in Houston with Paul, Harden, and Capela. 

How does a rebulding team taking on Anderson make any sense.

Even if its 3 future firsts. So three picks in the late 20s is worth 2 more years of RA to hurt their own chance of signing a max FA?

No rebuilding team is doing that. They are stuck with him unless they agree to a huge buyout.

rns90   
21 minutes ago, Bink said:

They are in a BAD position negotiation wise .  I'm sure someone will take him, but it'll cost the Rockets.

Bink   
2 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

How does a rebulding team taking on Anderson make any sense.

Even if its 3 future firsts. So three picks in the late 20s is worth 2 more years of RA to hurt their own chance of signing a max FA?

No rebuilding team is doing that. They are stuck with him unless they agree to a huge buyout.

I'm not saying it's realistic or anything, I'm just saying I go for it. There are not teams in good situations to land LeBron. I agree with Shaq that the Lakers and PG13 are as good an opportunity he will have. 

6 minutes ago, Bink said:

I'm not saying it's realistic or anything, I'm just saying I go for it. There are not teams in good situations to land LeBron. I agree with Shaq that the Lakers and PG13 are as good an opportunity he will have. 

Imo the only way they trade RA is by doing a sign and trade with Capela + picks. No way any team does that without some kind of gaurenteed talent. 

If they get that done, they could potentially land LBJ/PG and replace Capela with DeAndre Jordan. But at least one, maybe two, might have to take a haircut on the paychecks.