Ongoing TR Dynasty League Opening

Jamalisms

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Says the guy posting on an online message board about football...

We need someone that would match CMJ intellectually. Kimberly isn’t walking through that door. The next best we can do is Kyle.

lmao it takes like twenty minutes a week to manage a team and it's fun   just lol at this post

2 hours ago, Jonboy said:

Wait...so not only is the roster that bad, he also doesn't have any draft picks?!

2 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

And yet CMJ constantly bragged about how he won the first year (because he drafted and managed the team like a redraft)

2 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

It's almost like he was bad at fantasy football.

It’s really, really, really bad... it’s like he’s the browns of the TR dynasty league.... It may take a few years but I’ll return that team to glory if chosen to take over. 

2 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

And yet CMJ constantly bragged about how he won the first year (because he drafted and managed the team like a redraft)

He overpaid for Peyton Manning and then Manning had a great season. 

I’d think there would be enough people to put together a 2nd dynasty league. 13 people would need to be interested (1 for the current league).

Back in the Titan Cup days we had 4 concurrent leagues and it was scored based on points with no head to head records. Top score across all leagues was the overall champ. They could probably just make it a 4-way championship game across 2 leagues to decide an overall winner.

4 hours ago, Starkiller said:

I’d think there would be enough people to put together a 2nd dynasty league. 13 people would need to be interested (1 for the current league).

Back in the Titan Cup days we had 4 concurrent leagues and it was scored based on points with no head to head records. Top score across all leagues was the overall champ. They could probably just make it a 4-way championship game across 2 leagues to decide an overall winner.

You guys are certainly welcome to start up your own little developmental TR-Europe league if you want but a cross league championship game isn’t going to happen. 

Edited by abenjami

9 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

You guys should start a second league, then the champs each compete somehow in a Super Bowl.. 

Well I have my league on nfl.com that’s been around for years. It would be cool

if i could move it to the same site as the Dynasty league and makethat happen. Not sure how we could make the super bowl work. 

I’d be up for joining the dynasty league with CMJs shitty roster or joining a new potential second league.

Sounds fun.