Ongoing TR Dynasty League Opening

Jamalisms

CMJ is dropping out, which is understandable given his team.

If you previously requested to join, link me to the post. If you just want considered, apply within the league thread. I do not believe that we're operating on a first come first serve basis. Fair warning.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Says the guy posting on an online message board about football...

We need someone that would match CMJ intellectually. Kimberly isn’t walking through that door. The next best we can do is Kyle.

lmao it takes like twenty minutes a week to manage a team and it's fun   just lol at this post

I'd love to. Long time (17th consecutive year) dynasty team manager in a league that is definitely trending downward. Would love to hop on another one.

Edited by moosle

He says he's not a Titans fan anymore. He says he hardly visits the forum anymore. I say Donald Trump is a more coherent public speaker than CMJ is a fantasy football GM.

His team finished last in the most recent year and it's in far worse shape than others with a bad record. He's going out on a lower low than Richard Nixon. Somewhere right about George W Bush recession levels of bad.

It's pathetic. And the league will be better for him running away.

Had no idea Jamal was actually cmj until now. 

Weak. 

Ill beat your asses with your trash leftovers and no complaints. 

Fuck credentials. I’m just better. 

I can (won’t) miss the draft and live in the shit timezone for trades/FA...but I’ll still easily go from bottom 3 to top 5

Edited by titanruss

1 hour ago, Bink said:

I'm sorry, but the Zeke trade should have been vetoed. That was bush league. 

If you think that trade was bad you should’ve seen what people were sending me to try and get him. 

1 minute ago, TitanJoe said:

If you think that trade was bad you should’ve seen what people were sending me to try and get him. 

Right, but you didn't accept it. Zeke for Dak straight up was an awful trade. Kudos to you for accepting it. I don't grudge you for it. But CMJ was just doing it for the sake of being an asshole.