Fantasy Football Advice

Number9

I am offering FF Advice this year.  I have two packages.  

#1.  Full Season.  $99.00  You get my help during draft for three weeks prior to your draft.  You can email me four questions per week.  During the season.  Two questions.  Playoffs four questions.  Extra questions $5.  Ask as many as you like.

#2.  Preseason.  $69.  You get my help during draft for three weeks prior to your draft.  You can email me three questions per week.  Extra questions $7.

PayPal only  IN ADVANCE*  No refunds for any reason.  Period.

Remember.  Free fantasy football advice is worth what you pay for it.  Nothing.

Interested parties IM me.  Clients names will held in strict confidence.

If you can get some suckers to pay this I'll be happy to join your crew. Maybe we can get a real racket going. I'll work for 8 hours a day 5 days a week at only $0.052 an hour per customer. My only caveat is that I require my salary to be paid a full year in advance. Hope you understand.

21 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Please tell me this is a joke

A Joke?  A JOKE?  Sir.  I am dead serious when it comes to money.  Yes, I am selling FF advice.  I will also give you advice on other things as well.  Send me some money and I will give you advice on anything.  

4 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

If you can get some suckers to pay this I'll be happy to join your crew. Maybe we can get a real racket going. I'll work for 8 hours a day 5 days a week at only $0.052 an hour per customer. My only caveat is that I require my salary to be paid a full year in advance. Hope you understand.

Sorry.  I am not hiring at the moment.  Wait until I get more business.

1 hour ago, Number9 said:

A Joke?  A JOKE?  Sir.  I am dead serious when it comes to money.  Yes, I am selling FF advice.  I will also give you advice on other things as well.  Send me some money and I will give you advice on anything.  

Is that why you always post game day start/sit questions? You gather our opinions and give them to people that pay for yours? 

1 hour ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Is that why you always post game day start/sit questions? You gather our opinions and give them to people that pay for yours? 

I never divulge my sources.

I can see there is growing interest here.  So, If you are a member of TR in good standing--I'm offering an eight percent discount on all signups for the next 8 days.  I call it my Mariota Markdown.  

I am giving out a free tip just for reading my advertisement.  Antonio Callaway, Cleveland.  Keep your eye on Cleveland, first injury or if Josh Gordon smokes some MJ, snatch him up.  Cleveland's offense is going to be better, but they still will be trailing a lot on Sundays.  Unless they play on TNF, then they will be trailing on Thursday night.  Either Josh or injuries will give this kid a shot.  Look for Callaway to be one of those players who help teams win championships when a starter goes down. They play Kansas City, Atlanta, Cincy and Carolina the end of the season.  If your WRs are healthy, trade him to an owner too dumb to get my package.  SEE ABOVE.

On 5/9/2018 at 10:31 AM, Number9 said:

I can see there is growing interest here.  So, If you are a member of TR in good standing--I'm offering an eight percent discount on all signups for the next 8 days.  I call it my Mariota Markdown.  

I am giving out a free tip just for reading my advertisement.  Antonio Callaway, Cleveland.  Keep your eye on Cleveland, first injury or if Josh Gordon smokes some MJ, snatch him up.  Cleveland's offense is going to be better, but they still will be trailing a lot on Sundays.  Unless they play on TNF, then they will be trailing on Thursday night.  Either Josh or injuries will give this kid a shot.  Look for Callaway to be one of those players who help teams win championships when a starter goes down. They play Kansas City, Atlanta, Cincy and Carolina the end of the season.  If your WRs are healthy, trade him to an owner too dumb to get my package.  SEE ABOVE.

You really are planning to ride this out, hmm?

31 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

You really are planning to ride this out, hmm?

Nothing else to do.  I thought I would get ridiculed worse, but I guess I'm the only one who knows I am joking.

Archived