Lewan Almost Injured Himself With This Catfish! LOL!

BeedoeLaw

I thought he was going to get stabbed by its barbs or something. Fucking asshole fish have got me more times than I care to count. Sucks being on a boat at night and bleeding like a stuck pig. That shit will get infected too because it has some kind of bacteria on it. 

But I don't understand why catfish are associated with predators. All they prey on is dead fish, feces, and everything else on the river bottom. It's like a possum, I wouldn't eat it unless I was about to starve to death. Unless it was from the Cumberland River then I would rather starve.

10 minutes ago, klaatu- said:

I thought he was going to get stabbed by its barbs or something. Fucking asshole fish have got me more times than I care to count. Sucks being on a boat at night and bleeding like a stuck pig. That shit will get infected too because it has some kind of bacteria on it. 

But I don't understand why catfish are associated with predators. All they prey on is dead fish, feces, and everything else on the river bottom. It's like a possum, I wouldn't eat it unless I was about to starve to death. Unless it was from the Cumberland River then I would rather starve.

Horrible tasting fish.  Same with talapia.  Same with crawfish. 

2 hours ago, klaatu- said:

It's a take off on Red Wing's fans throwing an octopus on the ice, kind of a southern version since catfish are found and associated with the south.