Titans Select S Dane Cruikshank #152 Overall (Trade Up)

Jonboy

1 minute ago, Titans279 said:

If this guy is as bad as you guys make him out to be then why would they trade up for him?

Clearly, Jrob values STs.  Also, he probably likes him more than many of us do.  Obviously, Jrob is a keen talent evaluator but that doesn't mean I can't state my opinion.  Maybe I'm stupid wrong.  Certainly wouldn't be the first time. 

Edited by Justafan

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Titans are using the same strategy I have used at many a nudie bar.  To get the best talent, you have to make a move.    You can't passively wait for them to come to you.  When you do th

Not one offensive player drafted yet tells you how Jrob thinks and how bad mularkey was on offense. The talent is there on offense. 

Goddammit Bongo...you were so close to being nearly almost a little likeable until you mentioned your wine. Come on man.....good thing you weren't chewing your (don't even try to read this word, Jake)

6 minutes ago, tgo said:

Maybe I’m underestimating his ability to play right away. He’s already raw and has never even played safety though. 

I'm seeing conflicting reports on this. It sounded like Cruikshank told reporters he hadn't played safety, but I think the tweet may have been poorly worded. Zierlein's write-up says "He moved to the "spur" safety spot as a senior, starting all 13 games, posting 75 tackles, 5.5 for loss, and 1.5 sacks."

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/dane-cruikshank?id=32462018-0002-5599-7168-7460d8811278

Just now, Starkiller said:

They tried him there last year, so it's possible he could move to FS. They are really deep at CB.

That would explain why they felt good enough to go after a raw guy here in the fifth.