Round 2 options

socaltitan

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Still a lot of good options out there:   WR-Sutton, Chark, Miller, Kirk OL-Daniels, Will Hernandez, Corbett Edge-Hubbard, Landry, Sweat, Nwosu, Carter, Key, Armstrong, Turay D

‘Twould be a beautiful dream.

Without seeing how the board plays out, I’d rather keep the 2nd and 3rd than trade down just to get back a 4th round pick.

TARVARIUS MOORE is the S I like in two.  I think Reid and Bates are gone.  This kid can be in sub packages yr 1 and full time yr 2 if Cyp doesn’t give JRob what he was looking for last year and should get from him with health and “an improved” staff.

It sounds like Sweat's injury concerns are real. It seems like a poor long-term play if they're trying to add depth and potentially find long-term starters after Morgan/Orakpo.

Someone like Hubbard makes sense as a long-term replacement to Morgan. Even Lorenzo Carter looks like an intriguing project.

5 minutes ago, Cyrus said:

It sounds like Sweat's injury concerns are real. It seems like a poor long-term play if they're trying to add depth and potentially find long-term starters after Morgan/Orakpo.

Someone like Hubbard makes sense as a long-term replacement to Morgan. Even Lorenzo Carter looks like an intriguing project.

Cyrus, just out of curiosity.  What are your thoughts on Key if he's sitting there at the end of the second?

5 minutes ago, Cyrus said:

Not sure drafting another injury risk at edge is a good idea.

11 hours ago, Justafan said:

I'm not discounting the Arden Key visit here.  It would be a very 'Patriots' thing to do to take a high upside guy with a ton of talent that other teams have given up on.  I know he doesn't fit the typical profile and he has some off-the-field issues but reports are he loves football and I think that is something that Vrabel/Jrob prize.  He also has elite talent, big time production, and HUGE upside at that point in the draft.  

I would love Key.  I think our locker room culture is solid enough to embrace/nurture Key to be amazing.  With Evans, Reid/Bates and Key?  Just wow!

1 minute ago, Righteous said:

I would love Key.  I think our locker room culture is solid enough to embrace/nurture Key to be amazing.  With Evans, Reid/Bates and Key?  Just wow!

Personally, I'm open to a lot of options right now.  Key, if he fits and is solid would be one of the few ways I can see the Titans adding a really quality piece at that point in the draft.  The potential is really big there.  Just curious what others think because honestly, I haven't paid as much attention this year as I have years in the past.