Titans Select LB Rashaan Evans #22 Overall (Trade Up)

Jonboy

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seeing that I’m the only one on the same side as Tez is really making me rethink my position...

Posted Images

4 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

BONGO is "Dr Jack". BONGO is also the one I was replying to so I don't know what point you were trying to make with your Russian nesting doll post.

I can't stand when people use hindsight to build the perfect team.  Especially when they reference players who haven't been good in years like Watkins, then throw out contract numbers which are completely out of context (Watkins has $30M guaranteed and a 3 year contract, Butler has $24M guaranteed and a 5 year contract, FYI).  You sound like you have no idea what you are talking about.

Just now, siamesedinasour said:

Why do you hate Myles Garrett? 

I feel like that's what I'm supposed to say.

Hmm... well I wasn't aware that I hated him. Maybe it's because he's a handsome devil I'd never have a shot with in a million years?

I mean, I'm just spitballing here. You might have a better reason why I'd hate him.

1 hour ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Hmm... well I wasn't aware that I hated him. Maybe it's because he's a handsome devil I'd never have a shot with in a million years?

I mean, I'm just spitballing here. You might have a better reason why I'd hate him.

Bongo does... just trying to continue the thread.