Titans Select LB Rashaan Evans #22 Overall (Trade Up)

Jonboy

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seeing that I’m the only one on the same side as Tez is really making me rethink my position...

Posted Images

His highlight films look absolutely incredible.

I am concerned though about 1) His injury, 2) That playing on such an amazing defense has covered his weaknesses and made him look better than he is, and 3) His tackling skills.

But hopefully he pans out and plays as good as those films.

18 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

You're not getting a quality edge rusher in the 20s of the draft. They are about as hard to find as QBs. It's better to get a quality 3 down LB than reach for a flawed edge rusher just because of need. 

Maybe around pick #40 though...

12 hours ago, Bongo59 said:

works when your talent eye is windex clean. He made an error with Davis......but not much else.  

He didn't trade up for Davis and it could be argued that he had a deal in place to move out of 5 and was stiffed and took the best player on the board.  Way too early to declare that a bad pick.  

1 hour ago, japan said:

I listened to 6 straight hours of the NFL channel on XM driving yesterday and not once did they even mention the Titans or the Evans pick.  All NY teams and Cowboys talk.

And they wonder why fans numbers are stagnating or even going down. 

Catering to only big big markets means you don’t grow or expand in any market. There’s just not as much room to grow.  

1 hour ago, japan said:

He didn't trade up for Davis and it could be argued that he had a deal in place to move out of 5 and was stiffed and took the best player on the board.  Way too early to declare that a bad pick.  

Not if you're an idiot.  Then you can do stupid things whenever you want.

14 hours ago, Bongo59 said:

works when your talent eye is windex clean. He made an error with Davis......but not much else.  

Every post is about Davis even when it is not even talking about him. Get his dick out of our mouth and move on. It’s getting old 

You can judge an error by playing half the season in his rookie year Lmaoo. You have no credibility just sit down and shut up

Edited by KingTitan8

3 hours ago, japan said:

I listened to 6 straight hours of the NFL channel on XM driving yesterday and not once did they even mention the Titans or the Evans pick.  All NY teams and Cowboys talk.

NFLN barely talked about the Titans’ picks, either. LBs just aren’t exciting and the Titans are a smaller fan base.