Titans Select LB Rashaan Evans #22 Overall (Trade Up)

Jonboy

Just now, TheBukafax said:

He isn't a better cover LB then Brown.

I disagree. Brown is athletically limited, Evans isn't and showed he can cover RBs, TEs, and even made a few plays on slot receivers. I feel like you haven't really watched this kid and may be going off of something you've heard or read somewhere.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seeing that I’m the only one on the same side as Tez is really making me rethink my position...

Posted Images

Jayon Brown is still our best coverage ILB. I think two-three years down the line you might see the starters being Evans and Brown - with Evans taking Woodyard's spot when he retires.

3 minutes ago, THE_TITAN said:

Jayon Brown is still our best coverage ILB. I think two-three years down the line you might see the starters being Evans and Brown - with Evans taking Woodyard's spot when he retires.

Agreed on Brown. Probably one of the better pure coverage LBers in the league, it's the other areas of his game that are his problem. 

2 minutes ago, Supernope said:

We had like half as many people in our war room as some of those teams had last night

Really only need one. 

What's interesting is that Strunk, Ken IV, and Barclay were all in the room. 

20 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Brown is athletically limited

This is wrong.  Pretty sure he ran 4.4 or 4.51.  Did everything last year you were saying Evans can do, which he can!  But Brown was a great nickel LB last season and will only get better this year.

1 minute ago, Stan17 said:

This is wrong.  Pretty sure he ran 4.4 or 4.51.  Did everything last year you were saying Evans can do, which he can!  But Brown was a great nickel LB last season and will only get better this year.

Nope, you're wrong. He ran a 4.71 at the combine. Brown can play don't get me wrong, he just doesn't have the upside of Evans. I'm glad we have them both.

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/jayon-brown?id=2558005

Here's an interesting one, you can clearly see Josh Allen and JT Barrett with red stickers on their magnet - does this mean they are not on our 'board'? Or is it the opposite - ie put a sticker next to 'your guy'?

image.png

Edited by THE_TITAN