Mayock Mock Draft

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can someone explain to me why they like Evans? Not being condescending. I think he could be a good starter, but not a guy I would spend a first round pick on. He’s clearly good as a situational pass r

I don’t think Robinson is going to choose an ILB at 25 unless he believes LVE is a pure 3 down backer who commands the defense. There’s simply no way we are taking a two down type guy in Evans at 25. 

Mayock has Rosen sliding all the way to 15, just can't see this happening tomorrow, some team team trades up for him if he makes it to 10.

1 minute ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

would be an interesting choice for JRob if both Evans and LVE are both still on the board.

I think  they would trade down maybe at that point.

2 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

no way, the Steelers/Jags/Patriots could all take a LB late in the first round.

I don’t think Robinson is going to choose an ILB at 25 unless he believes LVE is a pure 3 down backer who commands the defense. There’s simply no way we are taking a two down type guy in Evans at 25. 

1 minute ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

no way, the Steelers/Jags/Patriots could all take a LB late in the first round.

But several of the other options, not just the ILB are still there (ie, Reid, Sweat, Hubbard ick) so if you include every postion.  Then a trade down makes sense.  This is under the assumption that they're all of close to equal rating on the board.