***TF's Official NFL 2018 Mock Draft***

titansfan

I like Ridley a bunch and think he can be a star at the next level. My only concern and for us it could be a big one, is he is a terrible blocker.

But he is an outstanding route runner and has everything else you want in a WR. I'd love him as the pick 

I give props to anyone with enough free time to actually be able to sit down and do a well thought mock. While I can see a situation where we took Ridley, I will be most upset if it happens. The defense has been neglected for far too long. Even if its a safety give me something that gives me hope on the defensive side of the ball. 

I wish. 

I really do

That Roquan Smith drops to us. 

I think Vander Esch will be a Kuechly clone, but injuries will hinder him in a similar fashion. 

Roquan Smith reminds me a lot of Danny Trevathan

7 minutes ago, Kyle021 said:

I wish. 

I really do

That Roquan Smith drops to us. 

I think Vander Esch will be a Kuechly clone, but injuries will hinder him in a similar fashion. 

Roquan Smith reminds me a lot of Danny Trevathan

He is the first guy I wanted after the season, its a pipe dream. Best linebacker in this draft.

6 hours ago, Soxcat said:

Defense neglected too long?  How about Adoree last year?  Oh wait, does he play defense?  6 picks in 2016 were defense.

Matthews is a FA next year.  Ridley makes a ton of sense if he drops to us. 

What about him? Did he pick even one ball last year? I don't remember him doing so. We have drafted Dodd Byard and some others but I'm talking about a big time impact player. Our first pick hasn't been used on defense since Morgan some 6-7 years ago. 

4 hours ago, GoaTTitanMcNair9 said:

What about him? Did he pick even one ball last year? I don't remember him doing so. We have drafted Dodd Byard and some others but I'm talking about a big time impact player. Our first pick hasn't been used on defense since Morgan some 6-7 years ago. 

There were some passes he dropped he could’ve picked off. If I recall there were 2-3 and a few more he was in position to intercept but we batted them down. 

Kid is going to be a turnover machine. 

We said the same about Byard after rookie year and a lot of people wanted to keep him as SS because he is so damn good blitzing and against run. 

Thankfully we let him centerfield

Adoree also caused 2 turnovers and 3 forced fumbles 

1 hour ago, Kyle021 said:

There were some passes he dropped he could’ve picked off. If I recall there were 2-3 and a few more he was in position to intercept but we batted them down. 

Kid is going to be a turnover machine. 

We said the same about Byard after rookie year and a lot of people wanted to keep him as SS because he is so damn good blitzing and against run. 

Thankfully we let him centerfield

Adoree also caused 2 turnovers and 3 forced fumbles 

okay well drops don't count. I just want us to use our 1st picks on some defensive players for a change. If the offense cant make due with what they have then they are failures.