Sign in to follow this  
Jonboy

Prediction Time: Who Will the Titans Take at 25?

Jonboy   

Less than a week to go! Time to get our predictions down for this year. Not even gonna make it a poll this year because there are so many options and unknowns when you're picking at #25. We can discuss it in the thread instead. 

I reserve the right to change this before the draft, but right now...I'm leaning toward a trade down and then the selection of S Justin Reid.

Jonboy   
37 minutes ago, Stranger said:

Need a poll. 

I predict we trade down and select Hubbard. 

Just feels like there are so many options. I think we're going to be more surprised than normal this year at the guys who are going off the board in late round 1. I suppose I could just use our visit list as the poll options (for guys who have a reasonable chance to go in round 1).

Stranger   
30 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

Just feels like there are so many options. I think we're going to be more surprised than normal this year at the guys who are going off the board in late round 2. I suppose I could just use our visit list as the poll options (for guys who have a reasonable chance to go in round 1).

A good problem to finally have, I suppose. 

Not my favorite, but I have a feeling James Daniels (G/C) will fall to us and JRob will not be able to resist. I would prefer an edge or even a good ILB, but my feeling is we get an interior O-lineman.

AvgJoe   

If we stay at 25 we pick a LB or Terrell Edmunds. My prediction is we trade down to 31 with the Pats and take Edmunds.

6 minutes ago, AvgJoe said:

I would like to add though that I’ve heard we brought in Maurice Hurst for a visit that’s unreported.

That's an interesting Cup o' Joe right there.