Sign in to follow this  
MIKE75

Rank In Order Who YOU Think Are The Best Of The Top 5 QB Prospects

SB35   
3 hours ago, Face said:

But to answer your question @MIKE75I think it's Mayfield easy. I thought he was incredible watching him & the analytics for him are off the charts. The Jets are about to do something right for a change.....

The fact that the talking heads are all parroting the same “Darnold, Rosen, Allen” in some order as the no doubt top 3 is ludicrous. It’s Mayfield and it’s not even close.

Face   
2 hours ago, SB35 said:

The fact that the talking heads are all parroting the same “Darnold, Rosen, Allen” in some order as the no doubt top 3 is ludicrous. It’s Mayfield and it’s not even close.

No question. It's amazing, after all these years these teams still can't get over guys who "look the part". Allen is a terrible QB who just happens to be a big guy with a huge arm. But he stinks.

MIKE75   
11 hours ago, Face said:

Mike is already getting tired of Marcus....

Nope. I like Mariota a lot.

MIKE75   
9 hours ago, Face said:

And the backup QB position. I've never seen anybody so fired up about Blaine Gabbert......

9 hours ago, Face said:

And the backup QB position. I've never seen anybody so fired up about Blaine Gabbert......

I like Mariota the thing i thought sucked was Cassel. Gabbert isn't perfect but way better option at this juncture. I have always thought the backup QB spot was important.