starting to become a little more confident someone of positional need will slide to us at 25

taking another look at the needs of other teams picking in front of us after FA has played out, i'm becoming a bit more confident that a player in a position of need that we might not of previously expected will slide to us at 25.

has been plenty of chatter that a couple of extra OL could go higher than previously expected, I also think 2 WR's will go before we pick at 25.

without matching players to teams these are the guys I think will be gone before we pick at 25.

QB - Darnold, Allen, Mayfield, Rosen, Jackson

RB - Barkley

WR - DJ Moore, Ridley

OG - Nelson

OT - McGlinchey, Miller

C - Daniels

DT - Vea

Edge - Chubb, Davenport, Landry

ILB - Smith, Edmunds, Vander Esch

CB - Ward, Alexander, Jackson

S - Fitzpatrick, James

despite previously expecting them to be potentially gone, I can see guys like Rashaan Evans, Da'Ron Payne, Maurice Hurst, Sam Hubbard, Justin Reid, Isiah Wynn being available to JRob should he wish to go BPA rather than take a guy like Josh Sweat.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can most certainly say fuck drafting Hubbard in any round. I hope he’s available and we pass on him to spoil this overdriven OSU narrative. Pete Carrol coached Taylor Mays, a near rated prospect (co

Teams should definitely be a little more in-depth with their physicals if he's having problems with his cervix!

In this draft, the only player I’m not impressed with is Hubbard.  I’ll be happy if he’s off the board when we pick.  I think more than one DL will be off the board before our pick.  There will be a g

In this draft, the only player I’m not impressed with is Hubbard.  I’ll be happy if he’s off the board when we pick.  I think more than one DL will be off the board before our pick.  There will be a good player at 25.  Players drop every year and there will be players drafted higher than we thought too.  That’s what makes the draft so exciting.

2 hours ago, Titanzfan88 said:

I would be ecstatic if Vander esch is at our pick, but I don't see him making it past the cowboys 

Is Hurns enough of an addition to offset the loss of Dez Bryant? Don't most mockers have the Cowboys now angling for a WR?

Just now, Face said:

It seems like Maurice Hurst really may drop which is staggering. I personally think we'd be insane for passing up on him but I think we're set with who we take. I really think it's Sweat or a safety & a guy like Owusu in the 2nd. 

on the Draft Show they were saying at least 12 teams had  taken Hurst completely off their draft board due to that heart condition.

2 minutes ago, Face said:

It seems like Maurice Hurst really may drop which is staggering. I personally think we'd be insane for passing up on him but I think we're set with who we take. I really think it's Sweat or a safety & a guy like Owusu in the 2nd. 

Its really not that staggering. Hes been dropping for awhile.

3 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Its really not that staggering. Hes been dropping for awhile.

Based on his play it is. He's going to be one of these guys that dropped because of the heart issue & because he's short, and by week 4 the league will be kicking itself.

I like Sweat, but taking him over Hurst is insane.

4 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

on the Draft Show they were saying at least 12 teams had  taken Hurst completely off their draft board due to that heart condition.

My goodness imagine we grab him in the 2nd rd?

Just now, Face said:

Based on his play it is. He's going to be one of these guys that dropped because of the heart issue & because he's short, and by week 4 the league will be kicking itself.

I like Sweat, but taking him over Hurst is insane.

Name a guy with a heart condition that went on a be a pro bowler? 

I say a lot of teams took him off their board. 

Just now, Face said:

My goodness imagine we grab him in the 2nd rd?

we might be one of those teams, its not a case of being willing to take him later in the draft, if your medical staff rule him unavailable that's it we aren't taking him anywhere no matter how far he falls.