Rosenstein tells Trump he is not target of Cohen Investigation

LongTimeFan

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, obviously. These types of people were jerking it over ridiculously dumb shit like birth certificates. Literally nothing would have been too dumb for them to believe, or believe is worth looking i

Oh it was more than a birth certificate. They said he was a Muslim terrorist leader of ISIS. Soxcat thinks he's a secret homosexual.    They believe the dumbest shit imaginable about Obama b

I'm Canadian lol ... I didn't do anything ... I just watch the insanity and comment on it.

11 minutes ago, big2033 said:

I'm Canadian lol ... I didn't do anything ... I just watch the insanity and comment on it.

You have to forgive Thor.  He's lashing out because you hit a nerve.  He's reacting emotionally and I doubt he's smart enough to even understand why.  It's more a reflection of his own issues than anything he's observed in anyone else.  

2 hours ago, big2033 said:

• George Papadopoulus: They've forced his campaign foreign policy adviser to plead GUILTY.
  • Michael Flynn: They forced his NSA to plead GUILTY
  • Indicted his campaign chair Paul Manafort.
  • Incited his campaign aide Rick Gates.
  • Indicted 13 Russian nationals.
  • And now Trump's lawyer.

Papadoufusshit is a nobody. What was his plea for? Do you even know?

Flynn. What was his plea for?

Manafort and Gates. What were there pleas for?

Please post the pleas so I know you at least understand.

Wait. I just saw you were a Canadian. So who gives a shit what you think.

Edited by LongTimeFan
Canadians suck.

3 hours ago, big2033 said:

You put the swamp in office to get rid of the swamp. LMAO.

What's bigger and nastier than a swamp? That's how I would describe the Trump White House and staff.  Sure there are anomalies like Mattis, but this is the biggest collection of corrupt and incompetent politicans ever put together.

1 hour ago, LongTimeFan said:

Papadoufusshit is a nobody. What was his plea for? Do you even know?

Flynn. What was his plea for?

Manafort and Gates. What were there pleas for?

Please post the pleas so I know you at least understand.

Wait. I just saw you were a Canadian. So who gives a shit what you think.

1) George Papadopoulos, former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser, pleaded guilty in October to making false statements to the FBI.

2) Michael Flynn, Trump’s former national security adviser, pleaded guilty in December to making false statements to the FBI.

3) Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chair, was indicted in October in Washington, DC on charges of conspiracy, money laundering, false statements, and failure to disclose foreign assets — all related to his work for Ukrainian politicians before he joined the Trump campaign. He’s pleaded not guilty on all counts. Then, in February, Mueller filed a new case against him in Virginia, with tax, financial, and bank fraud charges.

4) Rick Gates, a former Trump campaign aide and Manafort’s longtime junior business partner, was indicted on similar charges to Manafort. But he has now agreed to a plea deal with Mueller’s team, pleading guilty to just one false statements charge and one conspiracy charge.

5-20) 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies were indicted on conspiracy charges, with some also being accused of identity theft. The charges related to a Russian propaganda effort designed to interfere with the 2016 campaign. The companies involved are the Internet Research Agency, often described as a “Russian troll farm,” and two other companies that helped finance it. The Russian nationals indicted include 12 of the agency’s employees and its alleged financier, Yevgeny Prigozhin.

Happy?

2 hours ago, big2033 said:

1) George Papadopoulos, former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser, pleaded guilty in October to making false statements to the FBI.

2) Michael Flynn, Trump’s former national security adviser, pleaded guilty in December to making false statements to the FBI.

3) Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chair, was indicted in October in Washington, DC on charges of conspiracy, money laundering, false statements, and failure to disclose foreign assets — all related to his work for Ukrainian politicians before he joined the Trump campaign. He’s pleaded not guilty on all counts. Then, in February, Mueller filed a new case against him in Virginia, with tax, financial, and bank fraud charges.

4) Rick Gates, a former Trump campaign aide and Manafort’s longtime junior business partner, was indicted on similar charges to Manafort. But he has now agreed to a plea deal with Mueller’s team, pleading guilty to just one false statements charge and one conspiracy charge.

5-20) 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies were indicted on conspiracy charges, with some also being accused of identity theft. The charges related to a Russian propaganda effort designed to interfere with the 2016 campaign. The companies involved are the Internet Research Agency, often described as a “Russian troll farm,” and two other companies that helped finance it. The Russian nationals indicted include 12 of the agency’s employees and its alleged financier, Yevgeny Prigozhin.

Happy?

So no collusion concerning any of the US people? Right? So nothing to do with the election. Right?

4 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

So no collusion concerning any of the US people? Right? So nothing to do with the election. Right?

Number 1. We don't know what those lies entailed ... and what they'd lead to. The investigation is not over. So what's your point? We do know that everyone around him is dirty and have been misleading people. You don't think that warrants a thorough investigation?

Especially since ... 

Number 2. 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies were indicted on conspiracy charges, with some also being accused of identity theft. The charges related to a Russian propaganda effort designed to interfere with the 2016 campaign. The companies involved are the Internet Research Agency, often described as a “Russian troll farm,” and two other companies that helped finance it. The Russian nationals indicted include 12 of the agency’s employees and its alleged financier, Yevgeny Prigozhin.

Edited by big2033

6 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Haha you're right. They just decided not to persue the other charges that Gates and Flynn were indicted for just bc they're nice like that  :)

6 hours ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

The flakes are going to feel so abused and so stupid soon.

Dude. You've been saying that for 2 years.

And you know what we have to show for it? INDICTMENTS in a Republican controlled investigation in a Republican controlled government!

Edited by reo

8 minutes ago, reo said:

Dude. You've been saying that for 2 years.

And you know what we have to show for it? INDICTMENTS in a Republican controlled investigation in a Republican controlled government!

lemming... :335_cloud_lightning: