2018 NFL Draft Rumors & Speculation Thread

Jonboy

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I read somewhere that all 32 teams will love their first round picks and claim that he was "our man" all along.  Some will say that they are "shocked" that their player fell to them in the second roun

John Owning‏ @JohnOwning Apr 17 FINALLY My EDGE rankings for the 2018 NFL Draft. Any questions? Feel free to throw em my way.

Posted Images

The Jets go from having Mayfield to getting stuck with Allen.  I feel sorry for Jets fans if the top 5 turns out like this.  Probably means some of the DB's drop (like James) a little as well.

1 hour ago, TeamRamrod27 said:

Regarding the Colts, Jeremiah said on Move The Sticks that all he’s hearing is that they’ll take Roquan Smith if they stick at 6.

That makes me sad.

I have no problem with the Colts taking an off the ball run and chase LBer (as talented as he is) with the 6th overall pick. 

If they aren't able to substantially improve their secondary and pass rush, it won't mean much in the grand scheme of things. 

4 minutes ago, tgo said:

I have no problem with the Colts taking an off the ball run and chase LBer (as talented as he is) with the 6th overall pick. 

If they aren't able to substantially improve their secondary and pass rush, it won't mean much in the grand scheme of things. 

Well, considering who their new DC is, that MLB position is pretty damn important to that defense. Pass rush is pretty much off the table at 6 unless they take Landry.

Roquan just feels like a guy that’s gonna be a ten year pro bowler to me.

22 minutes ago, TeamRamrod27 said:

Well, considering who their new DC is, that MLB position is pretty damn important to that defense. Pass rush is pretty much off the table at 6 unless they take Landry.

Roquan just feels like a guy that’s gonna be a ten year pro bowler to me.

Oh I wouldn't be surprised, I think he'll be a good player in that Tampa 2 scheme. It'll make their defense better. 

I'm just saying, in order for them to be substantially better to the point of us needing to fear their defense, they will need to really improve that secondary and pass rush imo

• Jonboy unpinned this topic