Any Draft Picks You Feel Will Be Outright Busts??

MIKE75

As for me right now i have one guy i feel strongly about. I think the guy is Jake Locker 2.0 and all i can say is thank goodness its not our dilemna to face.........

The guy has known accuracy issues and this is just bad.....Josh Allen

Steve Palazzolo Retweeted

Steve Palazzolo‏Verified account @PFF_Steve Apr 14

Josh Allen had multiple NFL-caliber players surrounding him in 2016 and he still ranked 101st out of 133 qualifiers in adjusted completion percentage.

5 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

Josh Allen for sure. 

Whats positive for the Browns is they have this draft to get things right and if they do they could eventually take over the division. I would love to see the Browns finally whip the Steelers/Ravens and be on top in that division.

The only monkey wrench thrown in that could mess that plan up is if they draft Allen at QB. He looks to me to be a Locker clone with the great arm/inaccuracy.

Also and i haven't seen this pointed out is when it gets really cold or the rain/snow is involved that is gonna mess with his accuracy and playing in nasty weather could happen often in the northeast in the fall and winter.

I would choose Darnold and play it safe as Darnold is picked by most to be the best of the bunch.

I wouldn't choose Allen like i said earlier the inaccuracy issues,As far as Rosen he seems moody and has issues staying happy and focused i would bypass him because he might not like the rebuild. Heard Mayfield has some issues as well drinking if i'm correct and they just let Manziel go.

Safest thing would be Darnold and afterward with pick #4 either pick RB Barkley or another pass rusher Chubb.

3 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Personally I don’t really like any of the QBs. They are being hyped up way more than their skill level shows on the field. I think Allen, Darnold, and Jackson will all bust. 

Honestly same here for different reasons but Darnold seems the best bet of all. They all have issues,Allen with accuracy,Rosen boredom/interest,Mayfield might be partying or attitude,Jackson isn't very smart.

I am glad we picked Mariota when we did. Out of all 4 Titans first round/franchise QB we did well in my opinion on each one except 2011/Locker.

McNair left Tennessee with a 56-37 record overall with the Titans and then in 2006 we ended up with Young and although he and Fisher didnt get along he led us to several comeback wins and had some electric moments eventually leaving the Titans with a 30-17 winning overall record here. Mariota was drafted in 2015 and already has 9 game winning drives/8 4th quarter comebacks as well two winning seasons and a playoff win and will leave here as well with an overall winning record.

Locker out of the 4 franchise/first round QB is the only one who left Tennessee with a losing overall record as well as not experiencing any playoff games either. Other than a half dozen games where he showed up and played well he was the only one out of all 4 that i think was a complete mistake. Sure VY struggled at times but overall he won plenty of games and had quite a few moments and stretches where he played well. The bad chemistry overall between Fisher/Young was what ultimately led to his leaving Tennessee.

Archived