Sign in to follow this  
patsplat

When will conservatives purge the corrupted GOP?

5 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

And just think how bad every single Democrat has been since then, especially since Reagan was their superior in almost every way.

Superior in running up the debt. He managed to triple the debt despite good economic times. 

Soxcat   
54 minutes ago, patsplat said:

Koch Industries is oil money.

Those are major Republican donors, and they have not only racism issues but also serious war-profiteering problems.

Unions aren't anywhere near those guys, that's just the crab bucket talk.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/charles-koch-this-is-the-one-issue-where-bernie-sanders-is-right/2016/02/18/cdd2c228-d5c1-11e5-be55-2cc3c1e4b76b_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.d59fbe9ec742

And by the way they own Georgia Pacific and are involved n many other non-oil businesses.

But read the article.

20 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Wrong. The debt went up by $31B under Eisenhower. But to his credit it went down vs GDP, so it’s at least close enough that you get partial credit.

And Eisenhower was the last good Republican president...

Wrong. You said deficit. Which is a yearly calculation. 1957 bitch!

I was being sarcastic. All govt has sucked at ballooning the deficit and in turn the debt.

3 hours ago, Starkiller said:

That’s not a good reason for the government to run up massive debt in good economic times. 

It’s a terrible reason, but what I said is true. 

WG53   
4 hours ago, Little Earl said:

And just think how bad every single Democrat has been since then, especially since Reagan was their superior in almost every way.

Lol at your fantasy bullshit.

3 hours ago, WG53 said:

Lol at your fantasy bullshit.

Lol at your bullshit.   His accomplishments destroys all dems, not to mention the utter humiliation the dems experienced in both his elections.

7 hours ago, Starkiller said:

Wrong. The debt went up by $31B under Eisenhower. But to his credit it went down vs GDP, so it’s at least close enough that you get partial credit.

And Eisenhower was the last good Republican president...

Not surprised you don't know the difference between debt and deficit. And technically GW Bush cut the DEFICIT in FY 2006 but that was pretty much immaterial.

Edited by THE_TITAN

Reagan was a good President, so was Clinton, HW Bush was OK, GW Bush was bad all round, Obama was bad because of foreign policy failures, Trump the jury is out so far as far as I'm concerned.

If we go further back in history then I think Eisenhower has to be one of the most underrated Presidents of all time. Carter was bad, Nixon was an idiot but his foreign policy was actually good and the economy was going pretty well so it's a bit of a shame he cocked up so much.

patsplat   
10 hours ago, Soxcat said:

If Charles Koch cares so much about campaign finance reform, why did he withhold campaign financing on a tax break instead of fighting the Citizens United ruling?

Because he doesn't care.  That Op Ed is a fig leaf over an embarrassment of riches benefiting Charles Koch.

1 hour ago, patsplat said:

If Charles Koch cares so much about campaign finance reform, why did he withhold campaign financing on a tax break instead of fighting the Citizens United ruling?

Because he doesn't care.  That Op Ed is a fig leaf over an embarrassment of riches benefiting Charles Koch.

Your party doesn't care.

I got a call from my sister today announcing I've been fighting certain things for 7 years. 

Seven years Pat.

Let me just say this. Fuck you and your arrogant attitude. You deserve that after supporting this corrupt ass, moral-less, bitch made of a party called the Democrats. I hope Hillary gets hit in traffic and all of the crimes committed by the party come to light.

Fuck your white liberal privilege and arrogance when people are suffering.

Don't ever claim that you're an ally while allowing injustices that oppress people. That's arrogantly stupid.

If your white ass was getting harassed in your own country, shot up for no reason, and having your rights violated regularly you'd be out in the street.

2 hours ago, patsplat said:

7 years of activism and no actionable advice other than stay at home?

Good luck with that.

7 years of activism and we're the biggest underground force in the country. And not because of likeability.

Meanwhile the Dems lost to the Republicans and are reeling from the truly progressive wing.

patsplat   
59 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

7 years of activism and we're the biggest underground force in the country. And not because of likeability.

Meanwhile the Dems lost to the Republicans and are reeling from the truly progressive wing.

And keeping underground has done what?  Cops are still shooting people, you know.

6 hours ago, patsplat said:

And keeping underground has done what?  Cops are still shooting people, you know.

I'm currently sorting out your party's shit. All of the lies and bullshit your party pushed down people's throat to disrupt and sabotage the police corruption movement.

Might want to change the title of your thread