When will conservatives purge the corrupted GOP?

pat

20 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Wrong. The debt went up by $31B under Eisenhower. But to his credit it went down vs GDP, so it’s at least close enough that you get partial credit.

And Eisenhower was the last good Republican president...

Wrong. You said deficit. Which is a yearly calculation. 1957 bitch!

I was being sarcastic. All govt has sucked at ballooning the deficit and in turn the debt.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You have Al Franken actually step down while the prez does ten times worse

Nah, you're not my boy. None of my boys would cape for conservatives while pretending to be against both sides like you do. I don't give a fuck whether you support democrats or not.I barely support de

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Little Earl said:

And just think how bad every single Democrat has been since then, especially since Reagan was their superior in almost every way.

Lol at your fantasy bullshit.

7 hours ago, Starkiller said:

Wrong. The debt went up by $31B under Eisenhower. But to his credit it went down vs GDP, so it’s at least close enough that you get partial credit.

And Eisenhower was the last good Republican president...

Not surprised you don't know the difference between debt and deficit. And technically GW Bush cut the DEFICIT in FY 2006 but that was pretty much immaterial.

Edited by THE_TITAN

Reagan was a good President, so was Clinton, HW Bush was OK, GW Bush was bad all round, Obama was bad because of foreign policy failures, Trump the jury is out so far as far as I'm concerned.

If we go further back in history then I think Eisenhower has to be one of the most underrated Presidents of all time. Carter was bad, Nixon was an idiot but his foreign policy was actually good and the economy was going pretty well so it's a bit of a shame he cocked up so much.

10 hours ago, Soxcat said:

If Charles Koch cares so much about campaign finance reform, why did he withhold campaign financing on a tax break instead of fighting the Citizens United ruling?

Because he doesn't care.  That Op Ed is a fig leaf over an embarrassment of riches benefiting Charles Koch.

1 hour ago, patsplat said:

If Charles Koch cares so much about campaign finance reform, why did he withhold campaign financing on a tax break instead of fighting the Citizens United ruling?

Because he doesn't care.  That Op Ed is a fig leaf over an embarrassment of riches benefiting Charles Koch.

Your party doesn't care.

I got a call from my sister today announcing I've been fighting certain things for 7 years. 

Seven years Pat.

Let me just say this. Fuck you and your arrogant attitude. You deserve that after supporting this corrupt ass, moral-less, bitch made of a party called the Democrats. I hope Hillary gets hit in traffic and all of the crimes committed by the party come to light.

Fuck your white liberal privilege and arrogance when people are suffering.

2 hours ago, patsplat said:

7 years of activism and no actionable advice other than stay at home?

Good luck with that.

7 years of activism and we're the biggest underground force in the country. And not because of likeability.

Meanwhile the Dems lost to the Republicans and are reeling from the truly progressive wing.

59 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

7 years of activism and we're the biggest underground force in the country. And not because of likeability.

Meanwhile the Dems lost to the Republicans and are reeling from the truly progressive wing.

And keeping underground has done what?  Cops are still shooting people, you know.

6 hours ago, patsplat said:

And keeping underground has done what?  Cops are still shooting people, you know.

I'm currently sorting out your party's shit. All of the lies and bullshit your party pushed down people's throat to disrupt and sabotage the police corruption movement.

Might want to change the title of your thread

3 hours ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

I'm currently sorting out your party's shit. All of the lies and bullshit your party pushed down people's throat to disrupt and sabotage the police corruption movement.

Might want to change the title of your thread

Registered Republican here.

Cause I think the Republicans need to get fixed, and that's the only way to vote in Republican primaries in NYC.