When will conservatives purge the corrupted GOP?

pat

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You have Al Franken actually step down while the prez does ten times worse

Nah, you're not my boy. None of my boys would cape for conservatives while pretending to be against both sides like you do. I don't give a fuck whether you support democrats or not.I barely support de

Posted Images

8 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

It's just stupid to give corporations a massive tax cut when the economy was already good and they were flush with more cash than they've ever had. 

The problem is the market became dependent upon it. Deregulation, end of Obamacare, and tax cuts were a major factor in Trump being elected in the first place. If he failed at 2 of 3 then the market would have cratered. 

41 minutes ago, THE_TITAN said:

If tax cuts lead to smaller government then that is a good thing. Government wastes your money, and should be forced to make the hard decisions that leads to cutting a lot of the useless shit they do.

That's good and all but instead of making those hard choices, they ballooned the deficit.  

The Republicans have proven to be just as big, if not bigger, on spending as the Democrats.  

22 minutes ago, Justafan said:

That's good and all but instead of making those hard choices, they ballooned the deficit.  

The Republicans have proven to be just as big, if not bigger, on spending as the Democrats.  

Romney would've slashed the deficit, shame he never came into power. 

Just now, THE_TITAN said:

Romney would've slashed the deficit, shame he never came into power. 

I agree.  I think Romney was an underrated candidate.  I didn't like everything about him (way too religious for me) but he understood that the government spending was out of control.  

7 minutes ago, Justafan said:

I agree.  I think Romney was an underrated candidate.  I didn't like everything about him (way too religious for me) but he understood that the government spending was out of control.  

Yeah I wasn't a fan of his religion either. But as we have come to see he is a decent man. Also he saw the Russian threat where Obama didn't.

4 minutes ago, THE_TITAN said:

Yeah I wasn't a fan of his religion either. But as we have come to see he is a decent man. Also he saw the Russian threat where Obama didn't.

Obama's foreign policy was a joke.  He should have pulled troops out immediately.  Instead, he kept us mired for 8 more years because he didn't want to be responsible for the violence.  The GOP attacked him anyways when he finally pulled out of Iraq and the violence ensued.  All he did was waste human lives.  Syria, Libia both disasters.  Ukraine and Crimea?  Wow.. talk about letting Putin take your lunch.

I liked the Iran deal (I know many disagree but the US has relied too heavily on military might to get what they want, moves toward diplomacy are a good thing) but that was probably his greatest achievement foreign policy wise which is pretty sad.  

Edited by Justafan

Those evil unions, fighting for healthcare and raising minimum wage.

Meanwhile, GOP is in bed with mercenaries, arms dealers, oil companies.  They drink your milkshake!  They suck it right up!

We did a poll one time asking who was ready for a 3rd party, and who had faith in their own. A majority of TR (might've ended up tied) said they wanted a 3rd party. The reason being is that both parties are so corrupt and far from their original missions.

Largest organizing/mobilizing we had in this country for a 3rd party was sabotaged by who?

Who @patsplat? I just want to hear you say it