When will conservatives purge the corrupted GOP?

pat

Trump has been an unmitigated disaster.  The only legislation he's passed was a painfully obvious corporate tax break.  He's raising spending all over the place.  And he's surrounded by treasonous criminality.

All this time, the GOP has been silent.  Once Trump won the nomination, all voices of dissent have silenced.  The House investigations have been a joke.  Rather than holding Trump in check, the GOP has been exposed as complicit.

What will the corrupt GOP do to win back America's trust?

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You have Al Franken actually step down while the prez does ten times worse

Nah, you're not my boy. None of my boys would cape for conservatives while pretending to be against both sides like you do. I don't give a fuck whether you support democrats or not.I barely support de

Posted Images

How many abortions have the Republicans paid for?  How many rapes has the conservative media covered up?

When will this sick and fraudulent organization repent?

Broidy resigned after being exposed paying a mistress for an abortion.  Fox News covered up years of abuse by their stars.  After indicting Bill, every single outspoken GOP Congressman has been exposed as philanderers, and in some cases even drug abusers and pedophiles.

What is wrong with the GOP?  How is that this keeps happening?

Members hold out on principles, until they get their payoff.  Members pass destructive policies, enjoy large campaign contributions, then retire from public service.  How can the GOP allow this blatant corruption to continue?

4 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

You havent held your own party accountable but want others too?

Who needs Tux, Ben, etc when you're out here white-knighting for republicans. Hey, if you cape hard enough maybe one of the trolls on here will give you a nice like for your troubles.

6 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

You havent held your own party accountable but want others too?

The Movement doesn’t want to hold the party currently in control of the executive, legislative, and judiciary accountable?

5 minutes ago, patsplat said:

The Movement doesn’t want to hold the party currently in control of the executive, legislative, and judiciary accountable?

I want all politicians to be accountable. However Republicans are pretty upfront about not supporting issues I care about. 

Does no good to be sabotaged by the Dems, and to applaud the entire time.

16 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Who needs Tux, Ben, etc when you're out here white-knighting for republicans. Hey, if you cape hard enough maybe one of the trolls on here will give you a nice like for your troubles.

I'm not your fucking boy. Better get that straight. If you think that shit is going to make me support the Democrats you've got a lot of catching up to do.

You're in for a rude awakening when an entire demographic tunes out of your party's bullshit