So who won?

What's the story about this fight? 

Based on just demeanor alone, I'm going to guess that the meat head with the gray shirt and shorts was at fault. Trying to square up to make himself look bigger. Lol 

2 hours ago, Stranger said:

What's the story about this fight? 

Based on just demeanor alone, I'm going to guess that the meat head with the gray shirt and shorts was at fault. Trying to square up to make himself look bigger. Lol 

I thought the chicks started it. Looked like they were tossing shit at each other.

Best moment was when meat head goes to throw the napkin holder and instantly hits the floor. Then the guy he threw it at comes over to throw a punch and he slips on the same slippery substance and nearly does the splits. On top of all that the chair seems to pretty much miss everyone at the end here. It's as if someone was using the force.

JqRW1K.gif

Reminds me of my late friend Gus who couldn't handle his liquor. He was always trying to fight large groups of dudes and would get his ass whooped then calm down, then he'd go off again and get whooped and we'd have to lock him in his truck. We had to fight the entire TKE house at UTC once. Couldn't just let them gang up on him. It was like 4 on 20 and we were kicking ass until my nutjob buddy fired his pistol in the air a few times. Everyone stopped and it was all quiet except for the gaggle of sorority girls who were sobbing because their boyfriends were pussies.

Took my English cousins out to a Brooklyn bar.  It was unexpectedly packed hosting a goodbye party for a dude joining the army.  He got overly pumped with his best friend and it turned into a continuous brawl.  There was fighting, then peacekeepers would separate folks, then the peacekeepers would start fight, over and over again.  Like watching embers on a fire reignite.

Pretty memorable night.

Archived