Sign in to follow this  
Kyle021

The Keenan Allen of this class

Kyle021   

You know when Allen came out he was projected late first to mid second but dropped to 3... He showed in his career he is a stud and everything hyped up to be out of college. 

The guy guy I think who has that ceiling of Allen, but drops like him is James Washington. The guy is built like a brick house and has speed to match his physicality plus he was Uber productive at OSU. 

I kind of have Washington as a cross between Allen/Landry in the sense he could drop like Allen but plays more like Landry with his hands and possession skills but he has more speed than Landry. 

Im surprised we haven’t shown interest. I hate to think the only top WR we have taken a gander at is Sutton/Moore followed by Gallup/Coutee/James/Wims

Ridley would be a slam dunk at 25 and someone like Kirk/Washington at 57 would be really nice

I couldve seen a WR a few weeks ago at 25 but i think its gonna be Josh Sweat at 25. I think we could go with Gallup though later on or Pettis. 

Adams   

Christian Kirk is another similar player.  At one point, he was considered the number one receiver of the draft.  He’s likely a mid to late second round pick.

Kyle021   
15 minutes ago, Adams said:

Christian Kirk is another similar player.  At one point, he was considered the number one receiver of the draft.  He’s likely a mid to late second round pick.

Love Kirk

however all signs Ben pointing to Reid/Sweat/Armstrong at 25

i think Davenport drops

ctm   

Washington has proven ability to get deep.  I'm also surprised we haven't shown interest.

Washington is no where near the route runner Allen and Landry are. The only similarity they all have is they have good hands. 

He is great at tracking the ball. I could see GB taking him to replace Jordy. 

Edited by CaliTitan3518

Adams   
3 hours ago, Kyle021 said:

Love Kirk

however all signs Ben pointing to Reid/Sweat/Armstrong at 25

i think Davenport drops

All what signs?  None of those players are first round talent.

Id be happy with Davenport.  I’d be disappointed with any of the three you named in the second round.

rns90   
3 hours ago, ctm said:

Washington has proven ability to get deep.  I'm also surprised we haven't shown interest.

He also has been incredibly productive which I think JR likes.

abc2330   

I'd pass on anyone from OK State and Baylor, especially at WR.  They seem to get the athletic idiots that the Texas teams and Oklahoma pass over.

Edited by abc2330

Kyle021   
5 hours ago, Adams said:

All what signs?  None of those players are first round talent.

Id be happy with Davenport.  I’d be disappointed with any of the three you named in the second round.

We have shown major interest in Reid and Sweat/Armstrong

Reid and Sweat are considered back end of the first candidates and JR has been studying them like nutzo

Its my personal affection for Armstrong. I like him more than Landry. We’ve shown a lot of interest in Armstrong also. 

Kyle021   
9 hours ago, Adams said:

Kirk is a very good slot man. 

He could be a late first nest but I think he is an option for teams needing wr in the 33-40 range

11 hours ago, Kyle021 said:

We have shown major interest in Reid and Sweat/Armstrong

Reid and Sweat are considered back end of the first candidates and JR has been studying them like nutzo

Its my personal affection for Armstrong. I like him more than Landry. We’ve shown a lot of interest in Armstrong also. 

Not that much compared to Reid, Josh Jackson, Hubbard and Sweat.

Mythos27   
16 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Not that much compared to Reid, Josh Jackson, Hubbard and Sweat.

We're looking hard at Josh Jackson? Damn, I thought there was 0 chance we take another CB.

Rolltide   

Kyle you are aware that Allen would have been a 1st rd pick had he not been coming off the PCL injury? He ran a 40 despite not being 100% and his 4.7 time probably hurt him. 

To say a player is the next Keenan Allen you need to select a player who is expected to fall because of injury and can be a great value later on. 

As for Reid it would be hilarious to me that JRob would want to use a 25th pick on him but he has no interest in his brother as a free agent who is really cheap. We do not need another CB or slot CB!!