Jets cut Langford

kyle021

I loved him coming out of college and dude surprised everyone dropping a 4.3 forty if I remember right. 

He would make for a good #3 RB I ASSUME but haven’t followed his pro career. Obviously he wasn’t beating out Howard in Chicago not was he taking away time from Powell and Forte in NY

would he be a good bargain for a one year deal as our #3 to alleviate the “need” for a RB in the draft allowing us to use another pick on defense?

Honestly out of the RBs (minus Barkley) the only ones I really am enamored with are Michel who is my top back behind Barkley and Guice/Jones who are a close second. 

I have been thinking Freeman would be a smashing pick in the 4th if he lasted as well as Walton but I much prefer a 4th rounder on a WR/TE/DL after S/ILB/OLB in first three

Adding Langford or a different RB (I’m fine with Flu) allows us to use that 4th-6th on WRs and OL and really puts us in position to grab the best defenders in those first 4 rounds. 

Even if we took Ridley/Moore/Sutton in one I sure think we could get Leonard/Key in 2 or Jewell/Nwosu in 3 and a DL like Brown/Taylor/Hill/Hall in 4... 

just food for thought and discussion

You people need to learn to put first names in front of last names. Not everyone follows every god damn player in existence. I'm also kinda lazy and don't want to google everyone.

Just now, Somedude said:

You people need to learn to put first names in front of last names. Not everyone follows every god damn player in existence. I'm also kinda lazy and don't want to google everyone.

This oughtta give you something to do then

1 hour ago, Somedude said:

Only Langford I know is Jeremy. Idk how this isn't common knowledge on a football enthusiast forum lol.

I knew the name Langford but I had totally forgotten about this guy. 4th round pick in 2015 cut after two years due to falling down the depth chart and spent the last year basically on the Ravens and Jets practice squads. Those facts don't seem like good signs.

26 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

I knew the name Langford but I had totally forgotten about this guy. 4th round pick in 2015 cut after two years due to falling down the depth chart and spent the last year basically on the Ravens and Jets practice squads. Those facts don't seem like good signs.

... didn't Forte just retire?

Archived