HOW MUCH AND HOW OFTEN DO YOU DRINK?

'Nator

How much alcohol do you drink and how often now?

How much did you drink when you were drinking your heaviest before you either slowed down or quit? For how long? 

Does anyone know of a person who has died of liver cirrhosis? How much did it take to do them in, and how old where they when they kicked it?

Does anyone know of a lifetime heavy drinker that never had any liver problems? 

Who wants a drink? 

4 minutes ago, 'Nator said:

How much alcohol do you drink and how often now?

Sparingly.  Only a beer or two every now n then.  Have always been more of a puffer than a drinker since age 15.

How much did you drink when you were drinking your heaviest before you either slowed down or quit? For how long?

Even in my days of drinking with my buddies, a 6 pack would last me good, unless I was at a keg party or something.  Puff puff also.

Does anyone know of a person who has died of liver cirrhosis? How much did it take to do them in, and how old where they when they kicked it?

Have known a couple people that kicked because they were heavy drinkers.  Both between 45 - 55 when they bit the dust.  Advantage cannabis!

Does anyone know of a lifetime heavy drinker that never had any liver problems?

No, but didn't hang around with many heavy drinkers, so one or two may still be alive somewhere out there. 

Who wants a drink? 

'Nator does!

Archived