freakingeek

Preds Quest for the Cup starts tonight

10 hours ago, freakingeek said:

Nashville has lost 3 out of 4 of the last home games. They were top 5 home record during the season. I think the odds for them to have a strong game are good. I think they have been too relaxed at home but they have risen to the occasion this season when the pressure is on. Nashville first home game seven in franchise history. Above all they need to play defense in front of Pekka.

Better playmakers and road team 5, home team 1.

9 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Totally understandable. To me, the trends over the last week or two are a much stronger indicator of what could happen compared to what has happened over the course of 5 or so months.

If my math is correct NSH is 3-3 in playoff home games this year.

I don't think their regular season record has much bearing in the playoffs. At least, hasn't shown to yet.

In any event. I can't wait to see Lewans crazy ass.

33 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Cheese and rice...

What's the outlook for 18-19? Who do we need to cut/bring in?

When you wish @Kyle021 was as big a hockey fan as football.

Number9   
1 hour ago, NashvilleNinja said:

I think the Preds lost this series in the first round when they let the Avs hang around for a 6th game. We win that first game at home and this is totally different series. 

Kinda like the Titans.  In 99', they eat the road up in the playoffs.  When we get home field, one and done.  

Better days lie ahead.  I swear this town has the highest energy in the nation.  If the Titans can get the fans back, they can ride it to a Super Bowl Victory.  

Disappointing loss but after watching the inconsistency we showed during the Winnipeg series, in all likelihood we wouldn't have gotten by Vegas anyway. They are on a mission. Preds choked at home and Winnipeg was the better team. Quicker to the puck and hungrier. Props to the Jets.

Number9   
9 minutes ago, freakingeek said:

Disappointing loss but after watching the inconsistency we showed during the Winnipeg series, in all likelihood we wouldn't have gotten by Vegas anyway. They are on a mission. Preds choked at home and Winnipeg was the better team. Quicker to the puck and hungrier. Props to the Jets.

Winnipeg had that want it more.  After playing a whole season, it takes a lot to get up for these series games.  If you don't hit the ice ready to go, it might be over before you know it.

Couldn't believe how little home ice mattered in that series. Sorry you guys had to go out early, but you'll be back. 

Hoping Tampa keeps it rolling but I can't help but be nervous.

On 5/11/2018 at 9:03 PM, SuperFreak90 said:

Winnipeg was the better team, too bad they won't beat Vegas, and Vegas won't beat Tampa Bay in Cup Final. imo

Tampa may get there but the Caps will give them trouble. I also like Winnipeg over Vegas.

3 hours ago, oldschool said:

Tampa may get there but the Caps will give them trouble. I also like Winnipeg over Vegas.

I hope the Caps win it all, but it is Barry Trotz. 

We look flat out TERRIBLE. I have no idea what I'm watching but we're not playing anywhere near the way we did against Boston. Not chasing pucks at all...hell we aren't even shooting when we have looks. I'd be shocked if we don't get swept at this point.