• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Triple Deke!

I WILL be there! Loud and Proud!!

This is the mother fucking preds team we have watched all year! 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Opus74 said:

It's over.

What a strange series.  I feel like we blew it losing the first game. 

It was.  Preds won there twice to push it to seven.

13 minutes ago, Number9 said:

It was.  Preds won there twice to push it to seven.

I think the Preds lost this series in the first round when they let the Avs hang around for a 6th game. We win that first game at home and this is totally different series. 

1 hour ago, NashvilleNinja said:

I think the Preds lost this series in the first round when they let the Avs hang around for a 6th game. We win that first game at home and this is totally different series. 

Kinda like the Titans.  In 99', they eat the road up in the playoffs.  When we get home field, one and done.  

Better days lie ahead.  I swear this town has the highest energy in the nation.  If the Titans can get the fans back, they can ride it to a Super Bowl Victory.  

Disappointing loss but after watching the inconsistency we showed during the Winnipeg series, in all likelihood we wouldn't have gotten by Vegas anyway. They are on a mission. Preds choked at home and Winnipeg was the better team. Quicker to the puck and hungrier. Props to the Jets.

9 minutes ago, freakingeek said:

Disappointing loss but after watching the inconsistency we showed during the Winnipeg series, in all likelihood we wouldn't have gotten by Vegas anyway. They are on a mission. Preds choked at home and Winnipeg was the better team. Quicker to the puck and hungrier. Props to the Jets.

Winnipeg had that want it more.  After playing a whole season, it takes a lot to get up for these series games.  If you don't hit the ice ready to go, it might be over before you know it.

On 5/11/2018 at 9:03 PM, SuperFreak90 said:

Winnipeg was the better team, too bad they won't beat Vegas, and Vegas won't beat Tampa Bay in Cup Final. imo

Tampa may get there but the Caps will give them trouble. I also like Winnipeg over Vegas.

We look flat out TERRIBLE. I have no idea what I'm watching but we're not playing anywhere near the way we did against Boston. Not chasing pucks at all...hell we aren't even shooting when we have looks. I'd be shocked if we don't get swept at this point.

15 hours ago, TampaTitan said:

We look flat out TERRIBLE. I have no idea what I'm watching but we're not playing anywhere near the way we did against Boston. Not chasing pucks at all...hell we aren't even shooting when we have looks. I'd be shocked if we don't get swept at this point.

Are you on the team? J/k

The caps are destroying them in every phase. It's crazy. I expect Tampa to respond.

On 5/7/2018 at 9:21 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

So I was right about Caps beating PITT this year. Predicted around xmas.

What good did that do them? They were up 2-0 against the Lightning before choking just like OKC would, and now they're down 3-2. Good job Caps!