Titans Uniform Unveiling Thread (Update with uniforms and poll!)

Jonboy

Favorite Color  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Which uniform color is your favorite?

• Navy (home)
    • White (away)
    • Light blue (color rush)
    • Not a fan of them

12 hours ago, nine said:

Rather than setting up and stepping into it, he made this really sloppy wind up motion and threw up from his hip.

What the hell is Coombs teaching him?  His mechanics are getting worse instead of better!  

His core was totally off. The guy in the crowd made a great catch and bailed him out.

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really like the white jersey with navy pants. Looks clean af with the new navy helmet. 

Ah. Change. How people do love it.  This is a focus group of every focus group I have ever been through (35 years of people demanding change only to reject anything new).     This was a simp

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

You do know philly and Chicago had 200k+ show up for the draft? 20k is nothing especially when I guaranteed most of them were there for Florida Georgia line. 

Most of them weren’t there for FGL you and other critics just keep saying that. I’ve heard from people that were actually there and they say that they didn’t talk to many people at all who just went for the concert. And yes I know that many people showed up for the draft. The draft is a way bigger event than a uniform unveiling. If the draft was in Nashville I guarentee the number of people would be the close to the same as Philly and Chicago. 

Just now, heyitsmeallen said:

Most of them weren’t there for FGL you and other critics just keep saying that. I’ve heard from people that were actually there and they say that they didn’t talk to many people at all who just went for the concert. And yes I know that many people showed up for the draft. The draft is a way bigger event than a uniform unveiling. If the draft was in Nashville I guarentee the number of people would be the close to the same as Philly and Chicago. 

Bro look at the screen shots. Look at all the young girls in the crowd. You think they were there for the titans or FGL? 

6 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Bro look at the screen shots. Look at all the young girls in the crowd. You think they were there for the titans or FGL? 

In those same pictures you also see thousands of people in titans gear. I’m sure some were there for the show but it wasn’t “most people”.  Thousands of people showed up way early to meet the older players like Kearse, Dyson, George....etc.. listen to the cheering in the background of Cypriens Video during the unveiling. You think those people were cheering because they thought FGl was about to walk out?

13 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

In those same pictures you also see thousands of people in titans gear. I’m sure some were there for the show but it wasn’t “most people”.  Thousands of people showed up way early to meet the older players like Kearse, Dyson, George....etc.. listen to the cheering in the background of Cypriens Video during the unveiling. You think those people were cheering because they thought FGl was about to walk out?

Of course people are going to cheer. They are hyped up. It’s a party lol 

Ok so if there wasn’t a free FGL concert taking place that night how many people do you think would have gone?

Nashville is going to make it a good time so it would be an awesome location for the draft. I’m just saying people weren’t there only supporting the titans. They were there for the experience. The titans were simply apart of that experience. 

18 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Of course people are going to cheer. They are hyped up. It’s a party lol 

Ok so if there wasn’t a free FGL concert taking place that night how many people do you think would have gone?

Nashville is going to make it a good time so it would be an awesome location for the draft. I’m just saying people weren’t there only supporting the titans. They were there for the experience. The titans were simply apart of that experience. 

Just like they would go for the experience of the draft. 

15 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Just like they would go for the experience of the draft. 

Oh for sure. My point was the 20k isn’t a number that makes me think they are a lock for the draft. Vegas would easily get more people than Nashville. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic