Titans Uniform Unveiling Thread (Update with uniforms and poll!)

Jonboy

Favorite Color  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Which uniform color is your favorite?

• Navy (home)
    • White (away)
    • Light blue (color rush)
    • Not a fan of them

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really like the white jersey with navy pants. Looks clean af with the new navy helmet. 

Ah. Change. How people do love it.  This is a focus group of every focus group I have ever been through (35 years of people demanding change only to reject anything new).     This was a simp

Posted Images

I have already expressed my feelings in an earlier post in the thread, but they are the unis for the future.  I do much prefer the home navy jersey with white pants and vice versa for away games.  I have never liked the solid home or away unis and like the new ones even less.  I don't like the all columbia blue combo either.  The color rush unis are best columbia blue jersey and navy pants .... if that combo is approved by the NFL as a color rush uniform.

The helmets are growing on me a lot. Love the deep navy.  The silver/white sword looks good, although I wish the point of the sword on the front was more prominently seen.  But, overall, the helmet is a real improvement.

JMHO,  pro

With all the dick talk. Just a reminder. Real Greek helmets were supposed to look like a penis.  They don't teach it in High School history class but Greeks and Roman had dick statues, Romans hug small stone dicks in their doorways. The Phallas was everywhere. Egyptians also had their fair share of dick worship. Ancient history is pretty funny.

elmet_54_1.jpg

37.jpg

7 minutes ago, Kyle021 said:

Wait that’s what Casey was wearing

I just don’t want to see Lewans outfit on game day haha

its a huge wtf

Lewan’s combo IS the Titans. Navy on white. It’s the most iconic Titans combo you can get, other than white on navy, equally as iconic. This sissy blue started with our alt unis. Columbia on navy. Those were fine. We wore them twice a year. 

Then the sissy matte Columbia pants with white jerseys reared their sissy heads all the time. A grave injustice. 

8 minutes ago, Somedude said:

With all the dick talk. Just a reminder. Real Greek helmets were supposed to look like a penis.  They don't teach it in High School history class but Greeks and Roman had dick statues, Romans hug small stone dicks in their doorways. The Phallas was everywhere. Egyptians also had their fair share of dick worship. Ancient history is pretty funny.

elmet_54_1.jpg

37.jpg

Dick worshipers 

7 minutes ago, Somedude said:

elmet_54_1.jpg

37.jpg

Lots of penile content in Egyptian mythology also.  I've even seen where most obelisks today, like the Washington monument, etc. represent the penis of Osiris.  Rock out with da cock out!

20 minutes ago, prometheus said:

The silver/white sword looks good, although I wish the point of the sword on the front was more prominently seen.

I do too.  Looks pretty good from the back but it tapers really thin up front.  The flame tips are pretty close together on the top of the helmet though, so guess they couldn't make the sword too thick there maybe.

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

I gotta say this look is probably the best one i feel different about them now this one is the best 

3EE5C39E-8566-4C99-8307-107700F05253.jpeg

He’s got his legs crossed, waiting on a cup of tea. Glad he’s wearing white on blue. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic