Group deal on new jerseys

Jamalisms

8 minutes ago, TampaTitan said:

Ok in those photos they look badass. Definitely appear to be one of those deals where they look better in person too. Do the stars show thru on the collar from behind? I feel like only having them on the inside is such a waste.

I will be buying one, but I gotta have the elite.

You can get that through this deal. 25% off is what we're told now. Could potentially go up if we hit 1k people.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To give you guys more info on this: This was created to avoid having to spend over $100 bucks on a new jersey. We made a website that gets you a discounted price on official jerseys (from NFL Shop). T

Done. I’ll set up s booth outside the jersey reveal event to airbrush the phalluses. Only available in green, though. 

Hopefully these jerseys don't come with giant green dicks on them...

Posted Images

On 4/4/2018 at 7:52 AM, heyitsmeallen said:

Bump. 

This ends at 7pmCT today. Everyone get on board! and @MattNeely69 any word on if the elite or limited jerseys will be discounted also?

After talking with the supplier, who is literally the only person that can provide these jerseys ( i have called every person on the planet ) we have settled on the discount that we set out to get. However, the price for custom jerseys will be more expensive. Regular jerseys with player names will be $85. Custom will come out to $120. This wasn't what we had initially settled on with Fanatics, but after they came out they flexed on me. Hopefully this won't be that big of a problem seeing as I have received hundreds of questions about ordering a regular player jersey. will send out an email in the afternoon tomorrow after we speak with them explaining how to check out.

2 hours ago, MattNeely69 said:

After talking with the supplier, who is literally the only person that can provide these jerseys ( i have called every person on the planet ) we have settled on the discount that we set out to get. However, the price for custom jerseys will be more expensive. Regular jerseys with player names will be $85. Custom will come out to $120. This wasn't what we had initially settled on with Fanatics, but after they came out they flexed on me. Hopefully this won't be that big of a problem seeing as I have received hundreds of questions about ordering a regular player jersey. will send out an email in the afternoon tomorrow after we speak with them explaining how to check out.

Any word on the elites?

17 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

I'll be grabbing my son a Mariota and me either a Lewan or a Byard.

The selection of anything other than the $99 “game” Jersey is very limited right now. On NfLshop.com They only have 3xl left in the Navy Mariota  Limited Jersey. Later in the spring I’m sure they will have them fully stocked. 

19 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

The selection of anything other than the $99 “game” Jersey is very limited right now. On NfLshop.com They only have 3xl left in the Navy Mariota  Limited Jersey. Later in the spring I’m sure they will have them fully stocked. 

Looks like I'll be waiting lol. I take a small.

1 hour ago, TheBukafax said:

Looks like I'll be waiting lol. I take a small.

Yeah I’m hoping the code we get from the group signup doesn’t have an expiration date. I’d like to wait to get the exact jersey I want. 

30 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Not yet. Neely posted on Reddit saying that nflshop is backordered so they haven’t given him the code for checkout yet. 

I'm fine with that, as the code was going to last 30 days and elite isn't even available yet.